No "longer see you in the skies"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. Building PC's

I built this one in 2013 and still working properly, quick and without any failure. I use it as the main Multimedia/Server and all purpose.

This picture, with all the components, trying to emulate the back cover of Pink Floyd Electric Moo, with all their equipment deployed on the road. :)

(Now with many Terabytes additional discs)

M1020001.JPG

Well I retired in 2012 aged 55. My wife had a good job so she kept me until she retired. As she's Italian she's gets a whopper of a pension.
I also did well putting £10 a week into a Austin Rover Cars pension for 10 years . They got bought out by BMW now I'm getting £800 a month. How they worked that out from only £5200 paid in , god knows !! Next year I get my UK state pension for 23 years paid ( lived in italy for 16 years) another £ 500 a month. Yippe , What this all adds upto is ... Little outgoings and enough money over for tons of Surround Sound music for me and photographic equipment for the wife. ( yes I know I'm the poor relation)
But I think retirement is stupendous :love:

Well I retired in 2012 aged 55. My wife had a good job so she kept me until she retired. As she's Italian she's gets a whopper of a pension.
I also did well putting £10 a week into a Austin Rover Cars pension for 10 years . They got bought out by BMW now I'm getting £800 a month. How they worked that out from only £5200 paid in , god knows !! Next year I get my UK state pension for 23 years paid ( lived in italy for 16 years) another £ 500 a month. Yippe , What this all adds upto is ... Little outgoings and enough money over for tons of Surround Sound music for me and photographic equipment for the wife. ( yes I know I'm the poor relation)
But I think retirement is stupendous :love:
I retired in 2012 also. So you have no excuses for having only 79 posts. :ROFLMAO:

I retired in 2012 also. So you have no excuses for having only 79 posts. 🙏:ROFLMAO:
Yes the small number of posts! As I said being the poor releation from an economic point of view. My Little women makes me cook and clean leaving very little time for anything else. :LOL: No the real reason is that I am ripping ( BD , DVDA , SACD , vinyl and remixing to my liking) all my my physical media to HDD flac and this is time consuming. Not much listening this year 2022 I'm afraid. Plus I edit photos and video for the family ( 2 daughter's wedding this year). I have triple redundancy at home and 450 GB cloud storage (so far).

Yeah a lot of poor excuses for being a poor QQ member . 🙏 I promise to be better in 2023. Oh by the way only joined 3 1/2 years ago i think averaging 20+ posts a year is pretty good :ROFLMAO::unsure:

Back