Best Streamed Atmos Titles!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks J-Pup. Your links made it very easy for me to add to my library. I didn't have a few of your choices.
(y)
I freakin’ love that Willie Nelson title!
I’m not a Country fan typically, but that one just hit all the right chords for me.
I guess you really never know unless you sit down with a title and give it a chance.

Hmmmm....tired to link to a playlist of mine of tunes that come from albums that only have one or two songs available in Atmos but it wouldn't display. Anyway, a few notable ones:

Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star
Bee Gees - Nights On Broadway
Laurie Anderson - Big Science
Earth Wind & Fire - September
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

For my money while I only have 5.1, St Vincent - Daddy's Home has always been one of my favorite titles in atmos. Really active mix and great tunes! While this isn't the most active mix, I really love Lianne La Havas's self titled album. Really incredible album (one of my absolute favorites in recent years actually) with a mix that suits the music.

Wet Leg, John Doe, Megadeth, EJ Diamonds, Sublime, Doors and Talking Heads but the 5.1 mixes on those two are really good too...

Hmmmm....tired to link to a playlist of mine of tunes that come from albums that only have one or two songs available in Atmos but it wouldn't display. Anyway, a few notable ones:

Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star
Bee Gees - Nights On Broadway
Laurie Anderson - Big Science
Earth Wind & Fire - September
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
Ohh! I haven’t seen that Buggles track before in Atmos! Any idea of which of the many versions that I find in Apple Music are the one?

I'll go ahead and add Rod Stewart's Tears of Hercules. I listened to it a few times when it came out last year and thought, solid album, not as good as Blood Red Roses, a bit too many ballads, but will eventually buy the CD. Then discovered the Atmos mix yesterday and was floored. Definitely worth checking out.

Does anybody know if the Seal debut is in Atmos on Tidal? I can't find it. A link would be awesome if it is.

Back