Porcupine Tree - Closure / Continuation (5.1/Dolby Atmos) 24-Jun-2022

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the show in Philly this weekend. The 2 guys I went with were not huge fans, but after the show they both commented how amazing the show was even thought they only knew a few songs. Band was on fire, a great show worth going to if you have the opportunity.

This has really dropped in price...40 quid!!

Closure / Continuation Closure / Continuation: Amazon.co.uk: CDs & Vinyl
This makes 62$CDN + 26$CDN shipping for me, for a total of 88$CDN. Similar to the 83$CDN (63$USD) I paid for mine from ImportCDs. Still better than my local record store (104$CDN). Maybe they want to get rid of it? Amazon often does this when they want to get rid of an item. Amazon Canada did it for Rush - AFTK, but it was still too much for me. I should have bought it and sold the vinyls.

That's the price it should have been originally! It was way overpriced when it first came out, especially considering that the bonus tracks weren't in surround and the book was so poor!
100% agreed, I preordered at double that price, underwhelming is an understatement

Back