Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This story amused me! Cannon Hall Farm: Barnsley flock flaunt pink hair-do in sheep feeder mishap I can see Aardman taking note! (re: Wallace & Gromit with Shawn the Sheep)

1667667016346.png

Last edited:
If you were in high school or junior high between 1975 and 1979 you probably remember these,,,,

View attachment 85400

Well check out the prices people are selling them for now...

https://picclick.com/Popular/pacifica-belt-buckles
I believe they were about $5 a piece back in the day.
I had the kick ass Kiss one with the platinum letters and multi-colored background.
good times.

This is the first I've ever seen of them. I'm surprised I didn't see any in college. I guess I was too distracted trying to get laid.

This is the first I've ever seen of them. I'm surprised I didn't see any in college. I guess I was too distracted trying to get laid.
They were sold in every record store. Usually on the counter by the cash register. They were only produced between 1976 and 1978, so if you blinked, you probably missed them.

I recall my parents having a TV remote control with one button that would change the volume and another that would change the channel. They only went up in volume or channel number, so if you went too far, you had to go all the way arounfpd the settings (including “off” for the volume control). It used tuning forks to make an ultrasonic ping. Sometimes the dog’s license tags would change the channel!

Glad that era’s over!

Back