What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surround titles only this time otherwise the list will be loooong:

Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick (40th Anniversary Special Collector’s Edition)
Devin Townsend - Lightwork (Deluxe Artbook)
Renaissance - Azure D'Or, Expanded 2CD/DVD Set
Ayreon - Universal Migrator Part 1 & 2 (Earbook)
Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Trouble Is... 25 (Artbook)
MELLENCAMP, John - Scarecrow (Super Deluxe Edition)
Riverside - ID.Entity - CD/Blu-Ray
Orbital - Optical Delusion limited edition SDE-exclusive blu-ray
Frank Zappa - Waka/Wazoo - Boxset
Alan Williams - Currents Blu-Ray

Dude, you are a beast!

I've fully gone bat shit nuts....just ordered Trouble is 25 deluxe artbook. I just decided, buy this stuff, I think I'll be glad I have this when I'm retired and hopefully can at least appreciate more. I know, I know, you retired folks will say you still don't have time. I'll take my chances that I'll have more time then, than I do now.

1666534770837.png

I've fully gone bat shit nuts....just ordered Trouble is 25 deluxe artbook. I just decided, buy this stuff, I think I'll be glad I have this when I'm retired and hopefully can at least appreciate more. I know, I know, you retired folks will say you still don't have time. I'll take my chances that I'll have more time then, than I do now.

View attachment 84710
Thats a good reason why my to listen to mountain is growing, I think I'll listen to it later (plus there is the FOMO). At the same time, I'm probably going to continue working past retirement age (I hit it next year at 66) so I can build the mountain up a bit higher!

View attachment 84710
Yeah, I’m retired, and with the ten Criterion blu-rays I just got in, I won’t be caught up this year. And if I get my laser disc player running, it’ll be another month or two un top of that.

I'm looking forward to the new Eno when it finally arrives. I received the SDE dispatch notice a little while ago now. :)

Hmm, no turning back now. Looks like my Paypal just got charged for my jpc order on Scarecrow deluxe box. Assume that means it's being shipped asap. Be interesting to see how quickly I get it.

I'm impressed that you're taking the plunge on Kiss - Creatures. At that price, streaming will do for me! Although the swag in the box does look interesting.
I may easily regret it...but I'd say, once it's officially paid for and I've moved on.....I'll probably like having it on my shelf. I bought Destroyer deluxe, so anyway. I'm morbidly curious who mixed the Atmos, same with Mellonbags.

Because of you all.. the "yello" surround bluray is on the way and..... I listened to my reo speedwagon SQ's and the rears are really active so they are a go and....I have the nugent free for all stereo record but the SQ never came my way so "free for all" is on. I listened to my caravanserai SQ but it just doesn't push me over the edge enough to repurchase (plus the 4 DV's titles were about the same price as the caravanserai).

Last edited:
A GREAT year for musical purchses
On Order
Ayreon Universal Migrator I & II Earbook
Big Big Train, Summer Shall Not Fade
Jethro Tull, Thick As A Brick
Renaissance, Azure D'Or
Santana, Caravanserai SACD
Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Trouble Is (25th Anniversary) Earbook
Devin Townsend, Lightwork Earbook
Frank Zappa Waka/ Wazoo

Recently arrived
Avantasia, A Paranormal Evening With The Moonflower Society CD
Jeff Beck, Blow By Blow SACD
The BlueBeaters, Shock CD
Dr. John, Things Happen That Way CD
Jerry Only, Anti-Hero CD
Kiss, Destroyer (45th Anniversary)
Ozzy Osbourne, Patient Number 9 CD
Giuliano Palma, Old Boy
Pink Floyd, Animals BR
Carlos Santana & Buddy Miles, Live SACD
Shakespears Sister, Hormonally Yours BR
The Slackers, Don't Let The Sunlight Fool Ya CD
Talking Heads, Little Creatures DualDisc
Talking Heads, Speaking In Tongues DualDisc
Ultravox, Rage In Eden Deluxe Edition

Since some of our US members mentioned they received their Dutton V newest titles yesterday...I'm thinking. Where are mine? Well, well, out in the mailbox of course. Guess no one checked the mail here yesterday. I ordered 4 titles :censored: (I know, I know....lol) And, all 4 came without damage. Though Mac did tell me he didn't appreciate staying outside in the sub freezing temps all night.

Since some of our US members mentioned they received their Dutton V newest titles yesterday...I'm thinking. Where are mine? Well, well, out in the mailbox of course. Guess no one checked the mail here yesterday. I ordered 4 titles :censored: (I know, I know....lol) And, all 4 came without damage. Though Mac did tell me he didn't appreciate staying outside in the sub freezing temps all night.
I hear freezing your discs will make them sound better. :LOL:

Back