The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teams I like for now: Bills, Chiefs & Giants. GO BILLS! 🏈

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...w-as-cowboys-and-49ers-renew-playoff-rivalry/
2022bracket-jax-sf-dal-v1.jpg
Well, my turn. I am looking at this chart and I'll take a stab. BTW, I'm like John, usually who I pick loses, including the 49ers. So I will do a want and a wish.
Jags at KC:
I want the Jags to win, but honestly I don't see a chance.
Cinci at Bills:
I want Buffalo to win, but honestly it is a toss up, could go down to has the ball last.
NY at Eagles:
I think the Eagles will win, but I have to wish for an upset so the NFC Championship comes to Levi's. The other side is there is no way I am afraid of the Eagles and if we have to go there and beat them in front of there home crowd, how sweet that would be. There is likely going to be at least 10,000 49er fans at Eagle's stadium there assuming that's what happens.
Dallas at Niners:
Does Dallas have a chance, yes of course, but the team rides on Prescott, what type of day he has is what the team has. This past Monday is not an example, remember how we destroyed Tampa, Brock Purdy's first game. Dallas beating Tampa does not even fit into the equation.
There will be a lot of Dallas fans in the stadium because tickets are selling for Mad Money, I have 3 tickets and they are NOT FOR SALE.
San Francisco wins, that is best I can say.

Will be a fun weekend.

Chiefs
Bills
49ers
As for the Eagles/Giants, my head says Eagles but who knows, it's a division game. Anything could happen.
I'm going with:
49ers........( I don't know how you stop them for :60)
KC......... ( young, upstart teams like the Jags tend to only go so far)
Philly ... ( I think they have NYs number)
&.......
Cinny..... (Sorry Bills fans. Don't hate me, I hope I'm wrong!)

Most will probably be close games unless someone goes on a turnover spree.
Interestingly, last yrs. #1 seeds (GB & Tenn) both lost in their opening games. So I actually lean towards the bye being more of a curse than a blessing.

Let's GO Buffalo!
I'm going with:
49ers........( I don't know how you stop them for :60)
KC......... ( young, upstart teams like the Jags tend to only go so far)
Philly ... ( I think they have NYs number)
&.......
Cinny..... (Sorry Bills fans. Don't hate me, I hope I'm wrong!)

Most will probably be close games unless someone goes on a turnover spree.
Interestingly, last yrs. #1 seeds (GB & Tenn) both lost in their opening games. So I actually lean towards the bye being more of a curse than a blessing.
May your turntable/disc player develop a wobble if the Bills lose. :LOL:

I agree about the Bye week. You sit around for 2 weeks. Lose your momentum.
Exactly, then if you also rest many of your starters the last week of the regular season, you're got 3 weeks of doing pretty much 'Jack Squat'!
GB has fallen in this trap many times. & they never learn! Most recently, last year.
Of course they're the 'smartest guys in the room' so they know best 🥴.
In 2010, when GB won the SB, they were a #6 seed & played every WK. & on the road.

Last edited:
The local mafia talk is all about a weakness in the Cincy OL due to injuries.

Bills just better clean up their act with the turnovers. Keep the hero ball under control

If thats what it takes to stop the poor Buffalo defensive showing lately. I mean c'mon Miami scoring 29 and 31 points lately. Patriots 23.
Never mind Chicago game --its the Bears. Defense needs to tighten up !!!

Local news here said Bills will not defeat the Bengals and are not capable of beating the Chiefs. :censored:
Bengals got a gift when Huntley fumbled the ball right into the DE’s mitts. Otherwise it would have been Ravens at Bills. These things have a way of evening out, and they usually happen quickly come playoff time:

- Immaculate Reception…Steelers lost the next game.

- Jets went up 20 - 10 vs Browns with 5 minutes left, yet Browns managed to win the game, but we’re victims of Elway’s “The Drive” the next week.

- 15 and 1 top seeded Steelers vs. the lowly Jets almost lost when a short FG into the wind dinked off the crossbar. Steelers won in OT, but got eliminated in the next game.**

Jags and Bengals have shot their loads. They get eliminated this weekend.

* *Tom Brady and the Pats greatly benefitted by the Tuck Rule against the Raiders. As for the next game…well, there are bloody outliers!!!

Maybe you should make sure they understand, the Bills already did beat the Chiefs earlier in the season.
To say that the Bills can’t beat the Chiefs is absurd...and vice versa. I expect that Josh Allen won’t turn the ball over for the rest of these playoffs. He knows that he almost cost the Bills that Miami game with his failure to protect the ball. And let’s remember that an AFC championship game between the Bills and the Chiefs would be at a neutral site.

I’d call that match a tossup.

Back