New Djabe DVD-Audio studio album released 27th January 2023

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Djabe: Before DVD-Audio is ready for mounting into SJB. Shipping starts next week. Thank you for the lots of orders. Let’s keep this format alive. Sounds incredible! I will sign all the pre-orders.
Order your copy here https://djabe.hu/uzlet/djabe-before-dvd-audio/
1673689880095.png

Quite impressed with the new Djabe. Listening to Tale now. I'm absolutely pleased with the mix. Excellent use of every channel in my opinion. Musically fantastic. Loving it. So cool it's DVD Audio. It couldn't play in my pioneer Dv 578a but plays nicely in my Oppo Blu ray UDP 203 player. For me, this is demo disc par excellence. Superb stuff in my humble opinion. Thank you Djabe!

Quite impressed with the new Djabe. Listening to Tale now. I'm absolutely pleased with the mix. Excellent use of every channel in my opinion. Musically fantastic. Loving it. So cool it's DVD Audio. It couldn't play in my pioneer Dv 578a but plays nicely in my Oppo Blu ray UDP 203 player. For me, this is demo disc par excellence. Superb stuff in my humble opinion. Thank you Djabe!
Mind if I ask what part of the world you live in? I'm waiting on mine still is why I ask. I'm in Flor-i-DUH.

My copy arrived today 🙂 will listen this afternoon with some JTS Brown on ice
Mind if I ask what part of the world you live in? I'm waiting on mine still is why I ask. I'm in Flor-i-DUH.
I should have posted earlier, I got my copy a couple of days ago, and I'm in the UK, its on the to listen to mountain though!

It's weird. I got this in a jiffy from Hungary but I am still waiting on my Atmos mix of the new Katatonia album from Austria. They were both sent around the same time. 🤔

Back