Jethro Tull 5.1 ("Broadsword & The Beast" box set with Steven Wilson 5.1 mixes out in September 2023!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pray it's September. Seriously.

No Step 5.1 drove me crazy. Listen to it in stereo, the steps, glitch sounding?
King (size) Broadsword

Pray it's September. Seriously.

No Step 5.1 drove me crazy. Listen to it in stereo, the steps, glitch sounding?
King (size) Broadsword
I am confused by the timeline of this release. It was supposed to be released last July. My impression from the information we had was that the project was essentially complete and ready to go, but was delayed due to manufacturing issues. Is that correct? It seems like your involvement with reviewing the 5.1 came after the intended summer 2022 release. Was the project not really ready as assumed or did they decided to put more work into it given the delay?

I am confused by the timeline of this release. It was supposed to be released last July. My impression from the information we had was that the project was essentially complete and ready to go, but was delayed due to manufacturing issues. Is that correct? It seems like your involvement with reviewing the 5.1 came after the intended summer 2022 release. Was the project not really ready as assumed or did they decided to put more work into it given the delay?
August I was asked to participate in the coming months. Started Feb. listening. Production problems I can understand. I've asked for menu changes.

The sound of this is worrying me :eek:
Everything was on time for my Sept. birthday a week ago. Listen to the remaster, it's just fine to calm the waters. Please, no worries. No step, no step, no step, no step, no step, no step, no step...

Every important link working on this Broadsword Beast of a project is super busy with other projects and are working towards success with this and other more difficult Tull. I've been helping with a more dicey situation. Cooperation of all is needed at this time. (working on this) Tull treasures to be spilled I hope. Otherwise I will implode.

It was a new day yesterday
But it's an old day now

Every important link working on this Broadsword Beast of a project is super busy with other projects and are working towards success with this and other more difficult Tull. I've been helping with a more dicey situation. Cooperation of all is needed at this time. (working on this) Tull treasures to be spilled I hope. Otherwise I will implode.

It was a new day yesterday
But it's an old day now
More difficult Tull? More dicey situation? Guess I am going to be glued to this thread for a while.

The sound of this is worrying me :eek:
Pray sets off alarm bells. Sorry. Hope it is sooner by praying. That's the ticket. :LOL:
ian-anderson-press-photo-2017-billboard-1548.jpg

More difficult Tull? More dicey situation? Guess I am going to be glued to this thread for a while.
I'm watching for the Ian Anderson announcement & @danielfalaschi losing his mind with so many questions? (the usual) Like why?
All good. All fun my friends. Forgive me.

We pray for souls in Kentish Town. Wishing us well, pie in the sky.
God of ages, Lord of Time, mine is the right to be wrong.

:devilish::LOL:

Hello Tulsa Tull, welcome! Keep watching, a certain group of Tull fans will fall off their chairs. Surprised me.

A spy under wraps. :LOL:
Under Wraps remixed with real drums has been talked about. I recall Ian himself making that suggestion around the 25th anniversary.

I'm watching for the Ian Anderson announcement & @danielfalaschi losing his mind with so many questions? (the usual) Like why?

Fly By Night remixed with new guitar and drum parts from Martin and Doane. I can dream.

Anderson and Barre reuniting.

Back