Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just listened to this all the way through. All tracks were in Atmos (including Brain Damage). After some fairly ho ho comments, I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it sounded pretty good. Certainly immersive but also discrete with multiple mobile moving textures. I will have to listen again later, but so far, better than expected.

I’m away right now but my music tracker app just moved my Apple library copy of Wings Wild Life into Atmos. I’ll confirm when I get home👍😀
false alarm so far. I’ve no idea why the music tracker insists the Archive Collection version of this album is now in Atmos. It isn’t here in Colorado, US

Been listening to VM/SW's 🌕:dance

Pretty nice, but will take me some Scheiner comparisons before I say which one I like better; maybe just two sides of the same coin for me. There doesn't have to be a winner.

I also see "Amazon" was added to the thread's title, hopefully some of those folks will chip in from there. (y)

Been listening to VM/SW's🌕:dance

Pretty nice, but will take me some Scheiner comparisons before I say which one I like better; maybe just two sides of the same coin for me. There doesn't have to be a winner.

I also see "Amazon" was added to the thread's title, hopefully some of those folks will chip in from there. (y)
For me it's easy, to me a good Atmos mix is better than a good 5.1 mix any day of the week. :cool:

Back