• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon UK - Revel in Time, Arjen Lucassen (Ayreon) earbook with 5.1 Blu-ray at £17.69. Normally 2-3 times more.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09NH3WKDH?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
It's not 100% clear from the description that this is the Blu-ray edition but I just got mine and I got what I was expecting.

Also, The Quest (Yes) deluxe edition keeps jumping back and forth between £30-ish and half of that.

I have the LA Percussion Quartet Rupa Khanda blu-ray which serves as a demo disc for percussion in 7.1.
Of the 15 other blu-rays, anyone heard them to recommend a subset?
I bought a lot of these in a sale from Jan. 2020 that weren’t as inexpensive as these, & recommend the other LA Percussion Quartet blu-ray & the Dorian label CD by Natraj (jazz world music). The other sale discs are worth taking a chance on if the instrumentation aligns with your tastes. I own about 6 others in this sale. The discs are very well recorded and enveloping. But, at this $5 price, you really can’t go wrong! I’d go for it and experiment a little. I’m sure you’ll find titles you’ll return to. Btw, your user icon is my favorite King Crimson album.👍🏻

Last edited:
Deepdiscount coupon! Click HERE
1684174420304.png

Back