Mike Oldfield "Tubular Bells" (limited-run SDE Blu-Ray with Dolby Atmos, 5.1, and Quad mixes shipping 5/26)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished my mornings work on my allotment. Planting tomatoes 🍅

A nice little brown cardboard box was waiting for my return.

I'm sooo excited to be listening to this iconic music 🎶 in Atmos
I envy you, mine shipped too, but it usually takes 2-3 weeks to arrive here. Royal mail sucks on foreign delivery's. :confused:
Hope it will be on Apple Music tomorrow.:)

I envy you, mine shipped too, but it usually takes 2-3 weeks to arrive here. Royal mail sucks on foreign delivery's. :confused:
Hope it will be on Apple Music tomorrow.:)
I was very surprised to get mine today.
A nice surprise though :cool:

That really is a bummer!! 2 to 3 fing weeks...not good

Can I just say, you won't be disappointed with it.

Yes, hopefully on Apple 🍎 tomorrow

Got my shipping notice today, which means I’ll probably see it in about 2 weeks. Not a big deal for me.

Hopefully it’ll be on Apple Music tomorrow and I can listen to the downmixed Atmos on my brand new AppleTV 😎.
Gotta say that little box is pretty awesome, the OS is really snappy, a much better alternative than using my computer connected to my AVR.

It used to be quicker but I think COVID has impacted on that. In 2011 I had a camera lens shipped from New York on a Friday and I received it on the Monday. How times have changed.
I have ordered camera gear too out of NY. Glad it takes a bit of a more reasonable time for you in Australia! My last lens: Canon 100-400 II taken from home

Attachments

• _05A4682-3.jpg
    _05A4682-3.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
It used to be quicker but I think COVID has impacted on that. In 2011 I had a camera lens shipped from New York on a Friday and I received it on the Monday. How times have changed.
In times past I've ordered things from ezydvd.com.au in Australia on Monday morning and had them in my hands in the UK by Tuesday evening. Damned impressive. Alas it's nothing like that now, more's the pity.

Back