Mike Oldfield "Tubular Bells" (limited-run SDE Blu-Ray with Dolby Atmos, 5.1, and Quad mixes shipping 5/26)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what my tracking says today...

1685134449128.png

I cant believe how different the quad mix is, part 2 is like a whole new different tune!!! 3 minutes longer than the rest as well
Bidet as it may.... Upstairs, inside - it's a discotheque... 🕺💃 And here we have, a painting made entirely of eggshells... 🥚🤣 Possibly the best outro ever?! 🚢🎻 Buggered if I know...🥴

Bidet as it may.... Upstairs, inside - it's a discotheque... 🕺💃 And here we have, a painting made entirely of eggshells... 🥚🤣 Possibly the best outro ever?! 🚢🎻 Buggered if I know...🥴
Does the Atmos mix not include that part? That's one of the best parts of the quad mix, absolutely needed to be in the Atmos mix! It was originally intended for the stereo album but they lost their nerve.

Does the Atmos mix not include that part? That's one of the best parts of the quad mix, absolutely needed to be in the Atmos mix! It was originally intended for the stereo album but they lost their nerve.
That’s the sailors horn pipe version like what’s on the 2009 (?) set and is a stand alone extra track they did while quite drunk at 3am in the manor house.

That’s the sailors horn pipe version like what’s on the 2009 (?) set and is a stand alone extra track they did while quite drunk at 3am in the manor house.
It's also on Boxed (which is SQ encoded) and the quad SACD. If it's not in the quad mix on this Blu Ray it'll be back to listening to the SACD for me and I'll feel robbed for what I spent on the Blu Ray. I expect the complete product.

Mine is in Chicago as well. It says delivery next Tuesday, but with Memorial Day on Monday....eh...I doubt it.
That Chicago central USPS point is at the top of their game. More often than not, when something arrives there, and it claims it will arrive in two days… it arrives the next day instead.

But yeah with the Holiday, either Tuesday or Wednesday

Back