Cirlinca HD Solo Ultra. Is it Now not available??

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Slot, nah that code I put up was just an example of the format for the code. Sorry for the misunderstanding :giggle:

@Snood, ha ha... Can you recommend an equally equivalent DVD-A burning software for Windows XP-10?

Hmmmm - Snood still on Cirlinca but me know there is another thread or 2 that goes over this with some as good or way better alternatives - hmmmm let me see where that is :unsure:

Check these threads:

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...of-you-can-play-mc-flac-files-directly.23316/
https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...annel-to-dvd-bluray-software-out-there.23686/
Hope this helps - if not, try making a specific NEW thread about Burning to Disc alternatives :LB

Last edited:
I have a new computer and I have reloaded both versions 4.3 and 4.4. Version 4.4 does not allow a limited time period like version 4.3 did. And as many others on the forum, I don't have my registration code. The code that @Snood provided doesn't work, I guess because the program is trying to call a nonexistent home. Is there way to get it to work or is there another program to write HiRes Audio DVD's?
Two problems there; 1) registration code is tied to unique user; user name is part of a three line authetication code + 2) correct it could not contact the mothership server to confirm it.

UPDATE: When I haven't started up HD Audio Solo 4.4 in a while I always hold my breath. Will it start up with no question or will it be authorization sweating time? The program wants to "phone home" to a server that is now dead fro verification on my license to use the program. So Friday I decide I need to make some discs for a friend and then it tells me '30 days evaluation' then my heart sank, maybe the 5 discs allowed would be the last. Then I clicked the On-Line tab and the box where my license usually sits was BLANK. With fingers crossed, I went back to the text file where I keep product license #s, copied it and then went back to the HD Audio Solo screen and pasted it into the field and clicked whatever. Boom! Back in business.

In summary, I believe if the program has seen a legit 3 line license entry, it will authenticate locally again. It sure ain't getting verification from a ghost server. :smokin

UPDATE: When I haven't started up HD Audio Solo 4.4 in a while I always hold my breath. Will it start up with no question or will it be authorization sweating time? The program wants to "phone home" to a server that is now dead fro verification on my license to use the program. So Friday I decide I need to make some discs for a friend and then it tells me '30 days evaluation' then my heart sank, maybe the 5 discs allowed would be the last. Then I clicked the On-Line tab and the box where my license usually sits was BLANK. With fingers crossed, I went back to the text file where I keep product license #s, copied it and then went back to the HD Audio Solo screen and pasted it into the field and clicked whatever. Boom! Back in business.

In summary, I believe if the program has seen a legit 3 line license entry, it will authenticate locally again. It sure ain't getting verification from a ghost server. :smokin
I find that every time there is a Windows update the license info gets wiped out for some reason.

Yeah revved it up about a week or 2 ago to burn a disc. Yup 30 it told me 30 day thingy was up and Snood went hmmm this works again, so plugged in the code that me somehow did not delete and kept in email - worked fine. :rocks

I found my old key that I paid for 1,5 year ago in my mailbox. I tried to reactived the program with that and it worked!
Strange .... I thought it only worked for a periode.
Glad to hear that! I have a theory that if you have an existing version with a legit key, it will keep working without verifying it with a server that no longer exists.

Glad to hear that! I have a theory that if you have an existing version with a legit key, it will keep working without verifying it with a server that no longer exists.

My version verifies with the dead server every time but I still get to use it.

I need to reinstall this. Lost all my programs on last laptop. Paid for it but can now not use.

The 3 line Key would have been in an email - perhaps you saved it say in yahoo or gmail or where ever :unsure:

Some clues, maybe something here is helpful?

Manual for version 4.4

Install Plugin exe - wants to open a ZIP file that I apparently no longer have?
View attachment 38464

Third Party folders - WIN7 PC 4.4 / XP PC 4.2:
View attachment 38462 View attachment 38463
This was a helpful list as I tried to revive my copy of HD Audio Solo. I bought this software years ago and have made many DVD-A's sourced from either HD Tracks or my own rips from Vinyl. DVD-A still works great but the other functions ( DVD-Video, Blue-ray, multi-channel ) don't work. I did my best searching the internet for that plugin DVDAuthorEnhancementPack.zip. I found a copy, but something must have been wrong with it. When I tried to load it it says
Unkown plug-in - ignored. So next I tried gathering up as many of these files as I could and placed them in the Third Party directory. Program seems to get further along but now craps out with errors during video file creation as shown below:

Checking files readable ... Done
Building DVD-Video - MPG.. VOBS..
Error generating video file
Build aborted

I'm thinking I must have the wrong versions of some of theses executables and dll's?

I read this thread with great trepidation. I have a working program on a very old server. I have a working key that I have to re-enter after windows upgrades from time to time (not every upgrade). It has always worked, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Since I'm just a disk drive failure away from not being able to create my beloved DVD-As for my Acura TSX, I copied what I thought was the install file and tried to install on a new laptop. No dice. It was a 4.3 install file. I'm running 4.4 on the old server. I don't know if that's the problem or is the 4.3 file is missing something. I can't find a 4.4 install file. I think that I upgraded in place to 4.4 which would explain not having the 4.4 file. Soooo I'm hoping someone can point me to a location that has a working copy of the 4.4 installation file. The only plugin that I think I am using is the one that synthesizes 5.1 from stereo. I'm not sure if that is part of the base program or not. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I read this thread with great trepidation. I have a working program on a very old server. I have a working key that I have to re-enter after windows upgrades from time to time (not every upgrade). It has always worked, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Since I'm just a disk drive failure away from not being able to create my beloved DVD-As for my Acura TSX, I copied what I thought was the install file and tried to install on a new laptop. No dice. It was a 4.3 install file. I'm running 4.4 on the old server. I don't know if that's the problem or is the 4.3 file is missing something. I can't find a 4.4 install file. I think that I upgraded in place to 4.4 which would explain not having the 4.4 file. Soooo I'm hoping someone can point me to a location that has a working copy of the 4.4 installation file. The only plugin that I think I am using is the one that synthesizes 5.1 from stereo. I'm not sure if that is part of the base program or not. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the QQ forum @mlmtp9 !

Back