Bitches Brew Quadraphonic SACD from Sony Japan

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got back from the Festival today and checked the tracking on my copy of BB, and as expected its still in &$%*ing Coventry Parcelforce Customs office (since the 9th!!!). :poop::poop::poop::mad:
Clint reckoned they were Quad fans, I reckon they think the SACD is an alien flying saucer so have put it in quarantine. So I've emailed Parcelforce who are supposed to deliver it to ask why its still there, I expect silence.

Well I got back from the Festival today and checked the tracking on my copy of BB, and as expected its still in &$%*ing Coventry Parcelforce Customs office (since the 9th!!!). :poop::poop::poop::mad:
Clint reckoned they were Quad fans, I reckon they think the SACD is an alien flying saucer so have put it in quarantine. So I've emailed Parcelforce who are supposed to deliver it to ask why its still there, I expect silence.

This is one of those times that tracking is more of a curse than a blessing:(

Morning mail has arrived...I do have an "extra" copy if one of our US members can't find one...PM me for details...

IMG_3225.JPG
IMG_3226.JPG

Back