• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seeking CD-4 Demodulator

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Q-Eight

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
What have you got that won't break the bank? They're going for styoopid money on eBay right now and mostly just want another unit to see what's going on with my Technics SH-400. I've had issues with it's left side demodulation for quite some time and now it seems it may be done for good.

I'd prefer a JVC or Panasonic, but would be equally happy with a Pioneer or something interesting?

What have you got that won't break the bank? They're going for styoopid money on eBay right now and mostly just want another unit to see what's going on with my Technics SH-400. I've had issues with it's left side demodulation for quite some time and now it seems it may be done for good.

I'd prefer a JVC or Panasonic, but would be equally happy with a Pioneer or something interesting?
I have a Panasonic or Technics (cant remember which) that has not been used for 15 years but you are welcome to it for the price of shipping. Cant remember what the deal was with it other than I got a Marantz and it went in the closet.

I have a Panasonic or Technics (cant remember which) that has not been used for 15 years but you are welcome to it for the price of shipping. Cant remember what the deal was with it other than I got a Marantz and it went in the closet.

That sounds great! I`d be happy to take you up on your generous offer!

You could get A Marantz CD-400 or a JVC 4DD5. I had the Technics decades ago and even then they developed unusual problems because their IC was so massive for that day. My Marantz's still hold up today, but a little less separation than the Technics.

Last edited:
Back