ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was curious about THE DONNAS....never heard them before this

I have that 5.1 MLP DVD~A dualdisc.l It's a nice album with 'modest' surrounds and from what I understand was pressed in a very limited edition.

61JAQA9Z7WL.jpg

If you're interested Clinty, Amazon US has one 'Collectible' Sealed for $10 + s/h https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-lis...ition=collectible&qid=1542166885&sr=1-2-fkmr0

BTW, the dualdisc was recalled by Atlantic Records because of a glitch on the CD side ONLY [last cut ended abruptly] but plays in its entirety on the MLP DVA~A side https://www.highfidelityreview.com/dualdisc-off-to-a-shaky-start-as-donnas-album-is-withdrawn.html

Last edited:
C'mon kids. Y'all know ya want it! LOL. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Oh my...I actually listened to that and I was laughing so hard I thought my chest was going to burst:cry:..I'd call that "Shatner Rap"....and I'm SO grateful he didn't try to sing..whew...man...I know why Spock bought this...he will probably never open it and use it like memorabilia:whistle:

I have that 5.1 MLP DVD~A dualdisc.l It's a nice album with 'modest' surrounds and from what I understand was pressed in a very limited edition.

61JAQA9Z7WL.jpg

If you're interested Clinty, Amazon US has one 'Collectible' Sealed for $10 + s/h https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-lis...ition=collectible&qid=1542166885&sr=1-2-fkmr0

BTW, the dualdisc was recalled by Atlantic Records because of a glitch on the CD side ONLY [last cut ended abruptly] but plays in its entirety on the MLP DVA~A side https://www.highfidelityreview.com/dualdisc-off-to-a-shaky-start-as-donnas-album-is-withdrawn.html

Thanks for doing the legwork but I found a brand new copy at the Moose...it was the last new one they had...but I've often wondered what constitutes the "collectable" category on amazon...does it mean there are no problems with the exterior of the product?

Oh my...I actually listened to that and I was laughing so hard I thought my chest was going to burst:cry:..I'd call that "Shatner Rap"....and I'm SO grateful he didn't try to sing..whew...man...I know why Spock bought this...he will probably never open it and use it like memorabilia:whistle:

Oh no, I will play it - Shatner rules :LB

Well....GOS has a serious case of imsomnia....went to bed at 10:30...awake at 2. Hmmm
So, ripping a few discs to pass some time.

Ooh wats on your mind I wonder?
10.15 am here in UK
Watching England cricket team playing in Sri Lanka
Well I was before it rained!!

Happy ripping GOS :phones

Reactions: GOS
Ooh wats on your mind I wonder?
10.15 am here in UK
Watching England cricket team playing in Sri Lanka
Well I was before it rained!!

Happy ripping GOS :phones
Not sure what my deal is. I was certainly tired enough.....now it's 4:22am here my man. Probably not the end of the world....probably be tired later, though you never really know. Just out of boredom, I'm ripping the mono 96.24 on White Album. :)

Not sure what my deal is. I was certainly tired enough.....now it's 4:22am here my man. Probably not the end of the world....probably be tired later, though you never really know. Just out of boredom, I'm ripping the mono 96.24 on White Album. :)

Well if it's anything like my old noggin, its so full of fantastic surround music, that's been released lately, I just need to get back to planet earth and take a short breather.

NOT!!!

As I play JIMI loud again!!

Man, this is the tops for me.

OK - I guess I don't truly understand mono....thought I did. I ripped the mono layer from the White album....playing it in Foobar and the only audio playing and showing is coming from center channel speaker.... seems to me when I play a mono vinyl that it plays out of left and right front...not center. Gotta be a setting somewhere...

OK - I guess I don't truly understand mono....thought I did. I ripped the mono layer from the White album....playing it in Foobar and the only audio playing and showing is coming from center channel speaker.... seems to me when I play a mono vinyl that it plays out of left and right front...not center. Gotta be a setting somewhere...

Soz, I'm not a ripping expert...:rolleyes:

Back