Listening to now...in fake Quad!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Master of Shells

STEVET.jpg

Enya
Shepherd Moons
CD

nothing to see here.. move along..

yeah I have realized all the f*cking hard work this GOOORGEOUS woman has put into her albums and have been smitten with her.. nothing obsessive or harmful, just from a recording engineer/ producer point of view... she is definitely a GODDESS!! and then SOME...

.. we are not worthyyy..
or are but are too humble to say it...

decodes wonderfully in DTS Neural: X...

Last edited:
What's It Gonna Be
One of those GREAT 70's albums that's been forgotten.
This song has a lot going on in it, and great guitar playing by Les Dudek!
Destined to be a try out for the new SM-V2

View attachment 37780

Interesting, this was posted on YouTube by Sony, and they couldn't even get the name of the song right:rolleyes:

LqJaj8N.jpg

Sounds nice in 11 Channel Stereo. Great cover of the song from The Boss.

I saw them live in the summer of 1986 - outdoor gig - in my hometown, with Nazareth as headliner. The same day I got back from 2 weeks of hard partying in Ibiza :LB

Last edited:
LqJaj8N.jpg

Sounds nice in 11 Channel Stereo. Great cover of the song from The Boss.

I saw them live in the summer of 1986 - outdoor gig - in my hometown, with Nazareth as headliner. The same day I got back from 2 weeks of hard partying in Ibiza :LB

The Good Earth

The first time I heard this was on a really fine stereo system and I was totally enlightened on how good music could sound!
(The album also gave you "title" to a piece of land on some rocky Island - I think off the coast of England somewhere.) :cool:

TGE-MMEB.jpg

The Good Earth

The first time I heard this was on a really fine stereo system and I was totally enlightened on how good music could sound!
(The album also gave you "title" to a piece of land on some rocky Island - I think off the coast of England somewhere.) :cool:

View attachment 37794

A piece of land included with the album - that's cool :smokin

I am a big Manfred Mann's Earth Band fan - but I do like the albums with Chris Thompson as lead vocalist most.

For You - another excellent cover of a Bruce Springsteen song:

CVOmPev.jpg

These 1998/99 remasters are great sounding with a nice DR.

Back