HiRez Poll Djabe - FLOW [DVD-Audio]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Djabe - FLOW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1: Poor Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
Please post your thoughts and comments on this 2018 album from Djabe called "Flow".

(y):)(n)

Djabe-Flow-DVD-1.png

Kap, what I love about ALL their albums is the diversity encompassing so many genres of music. No two Djabe releases, are, IMO, alike! I'll have to watch the concert video on the DVD~Video side of Flow tonight.
yes, these guys are a force to be reckoned with...definitely unsung pioneers..really, what other group with these characteristics (PT/SW need not apply..sorry) have released almost ALL of their albums in MCH??? (AND keep releasing them in MCH???)
the ONLY drawback is that it's hard to get their previous releases...I understand, though.. for a "not so big act" it's hard to keep them all in stock...

yes, these guys are a force to be reckoned with...definitely unsung pioneers..really, what other group with these characteristics (PT/SW need not apply..sorry) have released almost ALL of their albums in MCH??? (AND keep releasing them in MCH???)
the ONLY drawback is that it's hard to get their previous releases...I understand, though.. for a "not so big act" it's hard to keep them all in stock...

Was it last year [or so] they had a sale and greatly reduced the prices of all their titles and luckily I took advantage by stocking up on MOST of the MLP DVD~As. They may duplicate the sale in December. So glad I have MOST of them.

This just flows into my head through the two portals that are attached to it, in such a way that it makes you feel you are right there in the studio with the guys, grooving along to their brand of Jazz/Fusion.
This group definitely need more exposure.
The mix is top class.
The musicianship is fantastic
No Bubble Dream here
It's a totally solid 10

Back