ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I didn't realize, through the process of blue screen this is ONLY one 14 year old lad [Chris Kempter] playing all FIVE PARTS [click onto video then click again watch this video on you tube ... you won't be sorry] An 'astounding editing job!'

Last edited:
I've just watched a documentary on BBC on the late great John Lee Hooker, excellent program. In fact its a night of Blues based music programmes on BBC4. The Rolling Stones at the Beeb now.

.................I live a wild life :ROFLMAO:, it was my friends wife's 60th birthday and she wouldn't let him take her away unless everyday someone was looking after Purdie their unwell old 3 legged cat! 🐱 So my shift is tonight, other friends taking it in turns to be in residence for the rest of the week. Purdie seems to want food, food, oh and more food.... I'm being stared at again, hopefully not sizing me up for the dinner plate!

I've just watched a documentary on BBC on the late great John Lee Hooker, excellent program. In fact its a night of Blues based music programmes on BBC4. The Rolling Stones at the Beeb now.

.................I live a wild life :ROFLMAO:, it was my friends wife's 60th birthday and she wouldn't let him take her away unless everyday someone was looking after Purdie their unwell old 3 legged cat! 🐱 So my shift is tonight, other friends taking it in turns to be in residence for the rest of the week. Purdie seems to want food, food, oh and more food.... I'm being stared at again, hopefully not sizing me up for the dinner plate!

I’d love to see that Hooker show, I’ve got a couple BBC channels on cable, I’ll BOLO for that. Also just got Boggie Chillen’ on SACD😀

Watching an Emerson, Lake and Palmer 40th anniversary show on AXStv from 2012. I saw them live in the mid 70's and I was standing about 4 rows back from the stage. The show was so loud and especially the bass I thought it was going to burst my heart right out of my chest. Don't know how those chaps had any hearing left after a career like that? After a few songs, I think I'll have to bail, they just seem like a shadow of the band I once knew:(

Back