Andy Jackson mixes for Their Mortal Remains exhibition

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have heard boot recordings of Games For May? I had not heard it was circulating. If you do have access to such a recording, please do tell!
Well from my recollection since I don’t own a copy of it.....it’s definitely not a soundboard or professionally produced recording but was about 3 hours long.....hope this helps😀

Well from my recollection since I don’t own a copy of it.....it’s definitely not a soundboard or professionally produced recording but was about 3 hours long.....hope this helps😀
My guess is you heard one of the tapes from The Man & The Journey, circa 1969. If Games For May had surfaced, it would be HUGE Floyd news, and I suspect I would have heard of it by now. If you can track down whatever you heard I would be curious to hear what it was.

My guess is you heard one of the tapes from The Man & The Journey, circa 1969. If Games For May had surfaced, it would be HUGE Floyd news, and I suspect I would have heard of it by now. If you can track down whatever you heard I would be curious to hear what it was.
Will do😀

I saw the Toronto Mortal Remains exhibit recently, and while it was generally fantastic, I was disappointed that the final room had no Atmos mix: it was only stereo through the headphones they gave you to navigate the exhibit :(

I saw the Toronto Mortal Remains exhibit recently, and while it was generally fantastic, I was disappointed that the final room had no Atmos mix: it was only stereo through the headphones they gave you to navigate the exhibit :(
Bummer! I thought the final room had a 5.1 PA setup and a surround mix at least. I’m going next week in Toronto - so it’s good to hear this now so I‘m not deflated at the end.

Back