At The Gates - At War With Realities 5.1 DTS

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new release coming on October the 24th.
Limited media artbook containing a DVD with a 5.1 mix of the album.

http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B00NI5RKNE?pc_redir=1411962089&robot_redir=1

A release for keenly? :)

Nice to have some more heavy music in 5.1! I a not a fan of the vocals on this. The growls on Septic Flesh and early Opeth are superior, hat being said I do want to hear this. I wish somebody like Septic Flesh or Dimmi Borgir would release their entire catalog in 5.1. I wouldn't listen to this sort of music in 2.0 but in 5.1 it sounds great(if done right).

I have heard it three times yesterday.
The 5.1 mix has not a lot of things going on in the rears, but is discrete.
I like it very much, because the songs are killer, if you like that kind of music.

I would recommend it to any, who also likes melodic death metal. (y)

A 7 for the surround mix, a 10 for the songs!

I am listening to this now!
Without reading the credits, this was done by Jens, right? That guy has no creativity when it comes to mixing.

I like the music!

I am listening to this now!
Without reading the credits, this was done by Jens, right? That guy has no creativity when it comes to mixing.

I like the music!
as I do not have this particular title, I cannot comment on that, but Jens Borg surprised me with his Anathema Distant Satellites mix. That one is very good. Perhaps he works within the limits a band sets out for a surround mix.

FYI I found At The Gates - At War With Realities 5.1 DTS on a Russian site :banana:, hope I'm not breaking rules now :yikes

Yes you are. Refrain from publically saying that stuff.

as I do not have this particular title, I cannot comment on that, but Jens Borg surprised me with his Anathema Distant Satellites mix. That one is very good. Perhaps he works within the limits a band sets out for a surround mix.

No; he just sucks. Opeth is an example.

This is a great metal album. I would definitely be interested in more 5.1 from 'At the gates'.

Back