Aubrey Powell confirms elaborate new box set by Pink Floyd

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rontoon

800 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter

https://www.pulse-and-spirit.com/in...igt-aufwendiges-neues-box-set-von-pink-floyd/
from the COMMENTS section:

PETE
March 21, 2019 at 12:39 pm
I was in Wilhelmshaven on Sunday and there I had the opportunity to ask specifically! The LATER YEARS BOX should therefore be released in November 2019, including the complete concert of the Nassau concert in 1988 by DELICATE ... Also for the new ANIMALS cover he has become active, it will show the Battersea in the conversion with the construction cranes in the evening light! This should come in early 2020, whether as a boxset he could not or did not want to say ...

https://www.pulse-and-spirit.com/in...igt-aufwendiges-neues-box-set-von-pink-floyd/

PETE
I was in Wilhelmshaven on Sunday and there I had the opportunity to ask specifically! The LATER YEARS BOX should therefore be released in November 2019, including the complete concert of the Nassau concert in 1988 by DELICATE ... Also for the new ANIMALS cover he has become active, it will show the Battersea in the conversion with the construction cranes in the evening light! This should come in early 2020, whether as a boxset he could not or did not want to say ...

Oh man...... :LB

PETE
Yeee Haaa!!!!!:QQlove:51QQ

imagine AMLOR with real drums! TDSOT on bluray together with the Venice Performance, PULSE and La Carrera Panamericana! And if they can add some Final Cut stuff and the soundtrack of the Wall Movie that would be awesome!

imagine AMLOR with real drums! TDSOT on bluray together with the Venice Performance, PULSE and La Carrera Panamericana! And if they can add some Final Cut stuff and the soundtrack of the Wall Movie that would be awesome!
I'd be really happy to get a new box with everything from Animals onwards, but I'm a bit sceptical about either David or Roger agreeing to mix TFC with anything done by PF later. But let's see, I'd be a happy camper if we get AMLOR in 5.1 plus DSOT and La Carrera Panamericana.
Hopefully this is what has kept Andy Jackson entertained since The Early Years release.
Hold on! If anybody from PF camp is listening... please release Animals SACD before...

They could also add the Colours of Infinity doco with a soundtrack CD. Maybe the full Knebworth performance. Some of the Tampa pro-shots and please add a Welcome To The Machine version from the DSOT tour

Last edited:
I just want all the 5.1 mixes put out on Bluray and some decent out-takes. I brought the big box and to be honest it was underwhelming especially with certain 5.1 mixed albums being removed from the set.
With my limited amount of income these days I definitely won't be spending a fortune on a box that doesn't have a decent amount of unreleased quality music and ALL the surround mixes that have been produced.

They could also add the Colours of Infinity doco with a soundtrack CD. Maybe the full Knebworth performance. Some of the Tampa pro-shots and please add a Welcome To The Machine version from the DSOT tour
Huh? What Tampa pro shots are you referring to? I lived in Tampa and went to the 70s concerts there. I never heard about those unless you are talking 1987 on.

Back