Be-Bop Deluxe in surround! (“Drastic Plastic” out in 2021!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See the source image

What's a FEW MORE DAYS, KID?
A month plus constitutes more than a few days, but I hear you!

Yes very good indeed, had only a couple of words with Rob and his brother Steve as the where very busy with preparations, The venue was the biggest I've seen them at (320 capacity) Peter Jones of Tiger Moth Tales & David Longdon of Big Big Train joined them on some songs, they had film and graphics projections behind them, and live action on stage too, very imaginative, Greg Spawton (Big Big Train) was in the audience. it was all videoed and recorded, so look out for that being released in due course, I'm looking forward now to their gig in Acapela Studios Cardiff, and of course Big Big Train in Newport, I've scouted out that venue already as it will be the first time I've been there.

I think burning shed jumped the gun on this one, I ordered direct from cherry red records and they have not dispatched yet and are still showing as released on may 31st

I've received mine (Burning Shed)... sounds great, but one odd thing... the box is a different size than the Sunburst Finish box! Wierd...

Pics!!

Why is it odd or weird? Yeah I know that the Tull boxes are now all the same size but it really isn't out of the ordinary for box set packaging to be different.

Last edited:
Well, I guess Burning Shed _did_ jump the gun -- guess what package was awaiting me this afternoon? :LB

I'll try to post pics later if no one else does. In the meantime, I put it next to the SUNBURST FINISH, and apart from the new one being maybe a quarter inch (or less) taller from top to bottom, they are otherwise the same size! They will stick out of the bookshelf at the same width.

Last edited:
Back