Be-Bop Deluxe in surround! (“Drastic Plastic” out in 2021!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is in Pitt...

LoL got notice from Amerzon today shipping delivery expected June 21 to July 7.........so tonight Snood gets billed some unknown thingy - contact them and they say oh yeah Futurama has posted the transaction but will not be billed till it ships. :unsure:

Was like OK........It Amerzon, easy to fix if screw up and usually can get credits if they do screw up :LB

This one is a bit more expensive so far than some other prices..........up to 15 to 20 bux more :rolleyes: but it was a release Snood was not willing to commit to until after hearing some reviews. 🤗

LoL got notice from Amerzon today shipping delivery expected June 21 to July 7.........so tonight Snood gets billed some unknown thingy - contact them and they say oh yeah Futurama has posted the transaction but will not be billed till it ships. :unsure:

Was like OK........It Amerzon, easy to fix if screw up and usually can get credits if they do screw up :LB

This one is a bit more expensive so far than some other prices..........up to 15 to 20 bux more :rolleyes: but it was a release Snood was not willing to commit to until after hearing some reviews. 🤗

Like $20 bux higher than what I paid for it [with ImportCDs 10% discount at the time] ......... But what the heck, Snood. You did play it safe by waiting for the reviews. Now you can enjoy your retirement by Be Bopping in deluxe style:SG

But 20 bux Snood buys a LOT of :LB:LB:LB at my local Acme Supermarket where they're going for $.69 a lb.

Wow!! This 5.1 mix is unreal. I am on Soundtrack right now and had to come here and write about it. Soundtrack is in my opinion the best song they ever made and the 5.1 it is absolutely insane. The fade out at the end is sick. The use of the acoustic guitars in the rears in Maid In Heaven just made the greatest pop song ever written 1,000 times more killer.

Wow!! This 5.1 mix is unreal. I am on Soundtrack right now and had to come here and write about it. Soundtrack is in my opinion the best song they ever made and the 5.1 it is absolutely insane. The fade out at the end is sick. The use of the acoustic guitars in the rears in Maid In Heaven just made the greatest pop song ever written 1,000 times more killer.

First listen...yea I'm liking the mix on this track especially:smokin

OMG :phones

I like it … a lot. It is much better than Sunburst Finish … closer to the musical style of Axe Victim, which I hope is next in line to be released in surround sound.
I agree, Quadzilla, Futurama and Axe Victim were my favorites too. I can't even imagine hearing 'No Trains To Heaven' with a good discrete and active multi-channel mix!

Back