Bitches Brew Quadraphonic SACD from Sony Japan

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wasn't too expensive..$58...and then another $14 to send it back to the UK...it's more the frustration...it was easy to see that it wasn't the SACD I ordered and Momox just made it even worse...first they sent me this idiotic contract to sign..which I declined...I had sent 2 messages to the company on the area provided on amazon and I never received an email(which amazon always does)response to my messages...MOMOX did respond to those but for me to read them I had to go to an area on amazonUK..which I was unaware of....amazon dropped the ball on that...so next I used the return feature on amazon...this involved me printing a barcode which I had to include inside the package with the CD when I returned it..it had a UK address...so then I had to go to the Post Office and fill out a customs form to include on the package...I wanted tracking...but the only way to get it was to upgrade to priority international rates...which was $50....to send back a used CD...so the next level of service was first class international which was $14 but no tracking....so after I sent it to the UK...I get this message from MOMOX saying I could send it to a US address:censored:....this message was from a different company rep...so now I have 2 different reps from the same company asking the same questions I already answered and giving me 2 different procedures to follow..

All I can say Clinty, is what a bunch of BS! I suppose another lesson learned in life. Over a used [and poorly reviewed] release!

Hopefully, D~V will do a 'proper' QUAD release of Denver's Poems, Prayers and Promises in the near future..... for a LOT less than that!

Bitch_001.jpg

It be here. If it's been through customs there's no mention of it.

Music: not sure yet, getting used to it. That Voodoo track is very promising.
Mix: wow!
Sound: yeah!

The discs are now safely housed in a slimline double CD case, and the packaging is safely back in its cellophane sealed sleeve.

Funny, ImportCD never sent me a shipping notice and I just checked my shipping status at ImportCD's website and no tracking # is indicated.

Did they forget about me?
I'm in the same boat. They haven't sent me a notification yet either. :(
I pre-ordered from Import CD's last week now it says backordered(n)
I preordered a while ago, and yet I have also not received shipping confirmation. :cautious:

If it's any consolation....even though I have a tracking number...it hasn't reached the Postal Service yet..you might get yours first..

My final ImportCD price was probably $46 [or less] delivered so I'm really in NO rush. Some QQers paid WAY more....especially with expedited s/h. ImportCD usually comes through so I'm really not worried. As if I have nothing else to either listen to or watch!

Can I join the support group? This release was almost the deciding factor in me *finally* getting a surround setup. I ordered from ImportCDs in June, mine hasn't been shipped, and the website says it's on back order. WTF?? What's the point in pre-ordering then?

From my experience, the only way to be guaranteed a copy is to pre-order with CDJapan.

Funny, ImportCD never sent me a shipping notice and I just checked my shipping status at ImportCD's website and no tracking # is indicated.

Did they forget about me?
I'm in the same boat. AND it says backirdered on the item # now:( Amazon also shows backoirdered. Hoping it gets sorted in the next couple of days.

From my experience, the only way to be guaranteed a copy is to pre-order with CDJapan.

Alternatively you can also order from Amazon Japan. Got mine within 48 after hours after ordering shipped with DHL, custom fees were prepaid during the ordering process. Packaging was top notch! You will need to create a new account though, the credentials from .com et al are not working.

Cheers,
Andreas

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07D5159PQ

I'm in the same boat. AND it says backirdered on the item # now:( Amazon also shows backoirdered. Hoping it gets sorted in the next couple of days.

I actually ordered mine from deep discount after getting skunked by Importcd on the Bill Evans MFSL box set preorder. I'm confident it'll get here soon enough, but did email for any info from customer service.

ImportCD has sold all the SONY Japan QUAD SACDs since they started manufacturing them. There is sometimes a delay in their receipt but they always come through.
I got my Santana Lotus through them, also at a low price, so I figured I'd go with their low price on this one, too. I hope it doesn't backfire... [emoji19]

The tracking info for my order from ImportCDs says that my copy of Bitches "Departed Shipping Partner Facility" on August 16, but that "USPS [is] Awaiting Item" two days later. The "shipping partner"? DHL--which in my experience is awful about providing reliable tracking.

Back