Bitches Brew Quadraphonic SACD from Sony Japan

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, went with movie mars on amazon for 65 including shipping, which is probably in the ballpark of any other options. Ridiculous the lengths one has to go to in order to buy a product, the music industry really sucks.

I just got this in the mail today, via CDJapan.

First off, I'm stunned at the quality of packaging design for the outer sleeve. The booklet and inner-sleeve design are beautiful.

The quad mix is great! It's a little aggressive at times and very immersive. This is my first time hearing it. I'm only about three tracks into it so far.

I'm also looking forward to hearing the original stereo mix in DSD too, which I haven't owned in a digital format before (I do own the Bitches Brew cd box set and the original vinyl).

I just got this in the mail today, via CDJapan.

First off, I'm stunned at the quality of packaging design for the outer sleeve. The booklet and inner-sleeve design are beautiful.

The quad mix is great! It's a little aggressive at times and very immersive. This is my first time hearing it. I'm only about three tracks into it so far.

I'm also looking forward to hearing the original stereo mix in DSD too, which I haven't owned in a digital format before (I do own the Bitches Brew cd box set and the original vinyl).

It's pretty intense...it's not for casual listening:D

It's pretty intense...it's not for casual listening:D

Yes I agree Clint. I did a all listen one time through and I was crazy by the end, too much for me. There was another poster on this thread that said Bitches Brew, especially in 5.1 is better to listen bits and pieces at a time.

Yes I agree Clint. I did a all listen one time through and I was crazy by the end, too much for me. There was another poster on this thread that said Bitches Brew, especially in 5.1 is better to listen bits and pieces at a time.
I listened to it all in one session whilst working …………………….but then I was crazy before I listened to it!

Back