Chicago Quadio - 9 Quad Albums on Blu-ray Audio.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still trying to source a box set of this Chicago Quads in Australia. Seems impossible to find anyone who sells it.

I appreciate your post was 6 months ago - did you find somewhere to buy it?

Currently £60.90 at amazon.co.uk.

Take off the VAT and add shipping the charge is less than AU$92 shipped to Australia.

I appreciate your post was 6 months ago - did you find somewhere to buy it?

Currently £60.90 at amazon.co.uk.

Take off the VAT and add shipping the charge is less than AU$92 shipped to Australia.

Anybody can get it thru AMAZON ITALY or SPAIN for about $67 with FREE SHIPPING. I ordered 5 sets and the boxes came in Perfect shape. The ones I ordered here in the USA originally had Dents in the Box Sets!!

Anybody can get it thru AMAZON ITALY or SPAIN for about $67 with FREE SHIPPING. I ordered 5 sets and the boxes came in Perfect shape. The ones I ordered here in the USA originally had Dents in the Box Sets!!

That would be about AU$90 so a small saving on the UK price - except when I go to amazon.it it works out to be AU$110 and amazon.es is AU$112. It looks like we don't get the free shipping.

Word is this set is sold out just about everywhere. Bad news for those who still want it if they don't do a second pressing. Good news for the possibility of future Quadio releases?

Back