Cirlinca HD Solo Ultra. Is it Now not available??

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi James, What exactly are you looking to do with it?

when I mess with Cirlinca, I am moving my quad or 5.1 on to dvd to make a playable dvd-a for my player. I have not done anything besides that. I did buy it when it was available.

I think a few other peoples including Secret Santa could help you with whether you need a code or what not, perhaps peruse the rest of the posts and the answer might be there also. :unsure:

Last edited:
Hello, Snood.
I collect albums. for example, I have a DVD of Electric Light orchestra. each album in a separate folder,
(1976 - Out of the Blue; 1979 - Discovery; 1980 - Xanadu.... etc). with songs as mp3 files: (01 - Title; 02 - Title, etc.)

My car DVD player would not read it as a data DVD, but WOULD read DVD-Audio. Roxio seems to use a text based selection system I'm wanting something more of a regular DVD menu. after insertion, the main menu would have album cover art for the tracks, and you click on an album cover, it takes you to the track menu for that album, where the chapters for the track are the song titles on the album.

I can do this with TMPGEnc DVD Author, but its DVD video, which takes the time of the song, and adds them, Maximum 4 or 5 albums, maybe?

Amazingly, even when I use a 128 bit mp3, it sounds great. All my tracks are in mp3 format.

So, to answer the question, I'm looking for a DVD-Audio program, that will give me the looks of a DVD-Video.

Thank you for taking the time to dig deeper.
James

Hello, Snood.
I collect albums. for example, I have a DVD of Electric Light orchestra. each album in a separate folder,
(1976 - Out of the Blue; 1979 - Discovery; 1980 - Xanadu.... etc). with songs as mp3 files: (01 - Title; 02 - Title, etc.)

My car DVD player would not read it as a data DVD, but WOULD read DVD-Audio. Roxio seems to use a text based selection system I'm wanting something more of a regular DVD menu. after insertion, the main menu would have album cover art for the tracks, and you click on an album cover, it takes you to the track menu for that album, where the chapters for the track are the song titles on the album.

I can do this with TMPGEnc DVD Author, but its DVD video, which takes the time of the song, and adds them, Maximum 4 or 5 albums, maybe?

Amazingly, even when I use a 128 bit mp3, it sounds great. All my tracks are in mp3 format.

So, to answer the question, I'm looking for a DVD-Audio program, that will give me the looks of a DVD-Video.

Thank you for taking the time to dig deeper.
James

Ohhhhh Crud, forgot to get back to ya lol - ooops sorry bout that - but that question about dvd audio program that will give you the looks of a DVD Video - that is over my head, but I know there are some out there. Truly on that specific question I would suggest that you ask that question on an entirely New Thread titled with that question. I know people should respond if they see the question as your title.

Again, sorry I did not get back to you - real life stuff and all.

But yeah - tell em Snood asked ya to post your question - I know people are doing what you are asking because I see people making burnable ISOs that do exactly what you are talking about. :LB

Hi could the secret santa help me I lost all my stuff when my system crashed and site is no longer around? Would really appriciate the help if yet around.

Had to do a WIN 10 re-install on my main PC, knowing I could lose certain things like HD Audio Solo 4.4. Whew I just got it working again. I'll briefly provide the circuitous route it took me on to restore it.

NOTE: While in Windows Repair mode - I manually copied the Cirlinca folder under Program Files (x86) just it case it would prove useful (it did).

Google Search will provide any number of sites that state free download, be VERY careful tip-toeing through that minefield. Thinking I'd found an okay site to download and weaving my way through the unintended download buttons, I clicked the "right" one. Then I see it's actually an earlier DVD Audio Solo 3.3 version. I installed it and started it. Error messages right away and closed itself. Comparing the folder to the one I saved I figured this is not going to work so I uninstalled that one.

Then I think I've finally found a true 4.4 install; the link goes to Cirlinca.com but the page content is in French. I switch to English and it said something like "are there counterfeit auto parts in the marketplace?" So not even close. I keep looking and eventually found a 4.1 version install and thought this might be as close as I ever get. So I downloaded it and ran the install. So far so good; it all looked right. I attempted to register (I did pay for this program), knowing it would probably do nothing but maybe filling it in might help my case. It ignored me.

I went and dragged some surround files into a project and I was allowed to save it and recall to open it. But when I clicked on Export (for disc of ISO) it was no go. So I closed it down. Then I brought up the C:\Program Files (x86) folder and compared to the one I saved from pre-Windows failure. Pretty similar; the difference was some additional dll files were in my old folder. I was formulating a copy concept but ran regedit search on Cirlinca to see if anything helpful there. Didn't see anything that might offer clues. Closed that and copied the newly installed Cirlinca folder files to a new folder on desktop "just in case".

Then I took a deep breath and copied all the files in my old Cirlinca to the newly installed version folder. Closed the windows, restarted the PC and muttered some positive affirmations to myself. Started HD Audio Solo I noticed that from my copied files maneuver, the title bar now read version 4.4 instead of the 4.1 version I'd installed. So then I went to the project file I'd just made. It opened and then the moment of truth - clicking on the Export button worked! In seconds it started building the file system for a DVD-Audio disc just like always.

In summary, the free HD Audio Solo downloads themselves are all probably useless. there is nothing in the registry I could see to edit to make it work. It looks like the original registration process wrote something to those extra dll files in the old folder. So this worked for me likely because it went back on the same computer by MAC address and such. I don't think my files would help anyone else. Maybe a test for another day.

Advice: Folks keep a copy of your Cirlinca folder in C:\Program Files (x86) in case you ever have this happen.

Glad you were able to find a workaround Tim. I had DVD-Audio Solo for years. When I upgraded to Windows !0, I kept the program on another drive Windows 7 just in case I ever needed. If I remember correctly I could launch the program from that drive while in Windows 10. It would always ask for my 3 line registration info. In the past, it would be confirmed by Cirlinca, but my copy obviously had that registration data in the program. Some functions didn't work, but I had no problem authoring and burning DVD-Audio discs. I have no need for it now as I'm mostly FLAC based, auto and home.

First of all I do realize that this is a very old topic, but does anyone know why I can't load a skin image? Program is still working but it is a bit a pain to work around.

Back