crises with crises

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriously, seriously hope you're right. I will not be a happy boy if I miss out on this.

Glad I pre-ordered this one now.... :eek:

My biggest worry is that I'll get an expensive Dolby Digital (only) DVD and 4 coasters...:howl

I seriously, seriously hope you're right. I will not be a happy boy if I miss out on this.

well it was referred to as a Limited edition by some when it was announced (journo's etc. maybe even Mike Oldfield's site or Universal themselves I can't remember now) but limited to what and by what!? unless they gave a figure (used to be 5,000 for these sorts of things from Universal, now it can be only 1 or 2,000 since CD sales have slumped).. who knows..!? If its any consolation I didn't pre-order either and now wish I had :eek:

Universal said that the 'Skydog' - Duane Allman Anthology, box set released earlier this year was going to be limited (10K worldwide) it now appears they are going to repress due to demand !!!

Damn I hate the info level on amazon: Just got The Deluxe edition of Crises, but that contains only 2 CD's...:mad:

EVERY ARTIST WHO RESPECT THEIR OWN MUSIC SHOULD MAKE IT AVAILABLE (IN SURROUNDSOUND ALSO) AS DOWNLOAD FROM THEIR WEBSITES WE CAN BUY!

WHY NOT???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Damn I hate the info level on amazon: Just got The Deluxe edition of Crises, but that contains only 2 CD's...:mad:

EVERY ARTIST WHO RESPECT THEIR OWN MUSIC SHOULD MAKE IT AVAILABLE (IN SURROUNDSOUND ALSO) AS DOWNLOAD FROM THEIR WEBSITES WE CAN BUY!

WHY NOT???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dude, I understand why you're pissed off, but honestly, if you would have just asked on here, many of us could have told you that you were buying the wrong edition.
The surround sound mix of "Crises" is only available in the (now OOP) super deluxe edition that fetches for the most insane prices.
I recently purchased "Five Miles Out" and "Discovery" but I refuse to buy "Crises" because of how expensive it has become.
Just go through the return and refund process on Amazon, and all should be better. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah!
Reading all in here would make me a lot more wise!;)

Someone should make a website for selling multichannel albums digital downloads. 10% can be added the price for running it and send money to the artists who sells downloads...

Maybe from QuadraphonicQuad 2.0 ??!!;)

Back