Don Henley 'The Boys of Summer' on Howard Stern

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
For those that like this tune, this is probably the finest live version you will ever see - in HD.
From the Howard Stern show, but you don't need to deal with Howard to watch the performance.
Quite a talented band with him. I love it when you can watch musicians play their instruments

Make sure you expand it to full screen!

For those that like this tune, this is probably the finest live version you will ever see - in HD.
From the Howard Stern show, but you don't need to deal with Howard to watch the performance.
Quite a talented band with him. I love it when you can watch musicians play their instruments

Make sure you expand it to full screen!

Really love this; especially watching the techniques used by the guitarists. I didn't recognize the guitarist on the left, but love how he used to great effect, what I think is a volume pedal with lots of subtlety. I did recognize the other guitarist -Steuart Smith, who played with the Eagles on their Farewell 1 Tour -Live From Melbourne (a must have with a Scheiner mix) and who is just one hell of a guitar player IMO.
https://www.discogs.com/Eagles-Farewell-I-Tour-Live-From-Melbourne/release/10286558

Thank you very much. That's such a beautiful song. Great lyrics! I really love this song, so thanks for pointing to this performance.

Bless the great Howard Stern for presenting this gorgeous interpretation of Don's The Boys Of Summer. And it makes one long for an upgraded BD~A version of the former DTS fan favorite of Henley's The End of the Innocence!
I'd prefer a new surround mix of Building the Perfect Beast -:)
Can you say "Dreamer"!

I'd prefer a new surround mix of Building the Perfect Beast -:)
Can you say "Dreamer"!

And TOP DOG, Mrs.Pupster wants a surround remix of Little Stevie Wonder's JOURNEY THROUGH THE SECRET LIFE OF PLANTS to accompany her GREEN THUMB!👍
The Secret Life of Plants

DREAM ON, Pupsta 🐶 ...we can't even get a 5.1 remix of the Stones' Classic UNDER MY THUMB!👎

Last edited:
Back