Dutton Epoch Classical Sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why you're digging up a 3-year-old post, but Presto is a website that sells music, not any kind of line of D-V discs.

Not sure why you're digging up a 3-year-old post, but Presto is a website that sells music, not any kind of line of D-V discs.
Because I was digging around for posts that mentioned D/V titles being offered. I was about to place, or already placed a large order of SACDs and looking for sales and discounts, or find a domestic house offering them. I'm always going to look for for venues.

And since that hyper link mentions Dutton (label), at least my view shows Dutton, I was for sure going to check there even if its been a while since it was posted. Of course I would check it out. But there is no Dutton Vocallian titles there at all. How can we know this if we don't click to check to see.

I see no harm in confirming that no Dutton was to be found even if the link says there is (saves time for others). Sure looks to me like a site selling D/V. So that's why.

Back