Dutton Vocalion April 2019 Surround Sound SACD (Tomita's Firebird)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DV's last Tomita title was a slam dunk, so this is a no-brainer. $20 shipped to the USA? Ordered!

Order waiting... looking for something else to add from the next May releases.
Any hint? D-V site doesn't show still nothing new but Firebird.

Order waiting... looking for something else to add from the next May releases.
Any hint? D-V site doesn't show still nothing new but Firebird.

curiously it says "April 2019 Release" in the singular rather than the usual "Releases" in the plural.. and its seemingly available now rather than pre-order like the last releases so I may just put in a cheeky small order. it looks like possibly for whatever reason its just the one disc for now and more to follow maybe in May, maybe more Classical we shall see?

curiously it says "April 2019 Release" in the singular rather than the usual "Releases" in the plural.. and its seemingly available now rather than pre-order like the last releases so I may just put in a cheeky small order. it looks like possibly for whatever reason its just the one disc for now and more to follow maybe in May, maybe more Classical we shall see?
Not to worry, come May, the WOW aka MJD will blow the panties off this ol’ group of Hard Chargin’ Party Animals🤠

Private I Dick Domingo, (aka - J.P) will sniff out any foul smelling negativity and wrestle it into the hoosegow.
(I’ve apparently been exposed to too much Rammiepie aka Ralph.)

Back