Dutton Vocalion April 2019 Surround Sound SACD (Tomita's Firebird)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep waiting for the Firebird SACD to be added to Discogs. DV have an official account there and it's my new favorite way to order direct from them in the States (used to be through their Amazon Marketplace account).

I keep waiting for the Firebird SACD to be added to Discogs. DV have an official account there and it's my new favorite way to order direct from them in the States (used to be through their Amazon Marketplace account).

somebody with a copy in hand will have to add it to the database, if it hasn't been done by the time i get mine i'll add it no problem.

Why not order directly through their website? Discogs would be lower fees than the River, but ordering directly would be preferred from their end I’m certain.

somebody with a copy in hand will have to add it to the database, if it hasn't been done by the time i get mine i'll add it no problem.
I do believe that DV will add it themselves via their official account, but I could be mistaken.
Why not order directly through their website? Discogs would be lower fees than the River, but ordering directly would be preferred from their end I’m certain.
It's a matter of convenience and communication. When ordering through Amazon or Discogs, tracking is automatically provided. It can be a real pain to get the tracking info when ordering through their own website.

The shipping direct from them hasn’t been a problem for me, the important thing is to support them the best we can. I did email them awhile back suggesting they add music samples to their site. I might buy more of their Classical and other titles unknown to me with just a hint of what the music sounds like.

I do believe that DV will add it themselves via their official account, but I could be mistaken.

It's a matter of convenience and communication. When ordering through Amazon or Discogs, tracking is automatically provided. It can be a real pain to get the tracking info when ordering through their own website.

Dave and me have created a number of the submissions between us, with some titles added by and/or amended by other brothers.
i understand your reason for doing so and will add it as soon as i have the product in hand (unless someone gets there afore me! 🤪 )

B13D166E-9393-4F6C-B97C-5DE49364B8BA.jpeg

Last edited:
Back