• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Four Audio Fidelity MCH Discs to Pass On

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Svensson

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
In case anyone missed these on release and are now feeling remorseful....
Billy Cobham - Spectrum $45 Sold
Laura Nyro - Eli and the 13th $25
Judy Collins - Best Of $25 Sold
Labelle - Nightbirds $30
All in original slipcases, no damage, scratches, or other detractors. Coming to you in that padded envelope in the US at Media Mail rate for $5 flat, $1 for any additional disc. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
In case anyone missed these on release and are now feeling remorseful....
Billy Cobham - Spectrum $45
Laura Nyro - Eli and the 13th $25
Judy Collins - Best Of $25
Labelle - Nightbirds $30
All in original slipcases, no damage, scratches, or other detractors. Coming to you in that padded envelope in the US at Media Mail rate for $5 flat, $1 for any additional disc. PM me if interested.
I'll buy the Judy Collins but don't know how to PM you.

Ok, 2 down and 2 to go, let me ramp up the carnival Barker in me..... Labelle, no love for an essential slice of Seventies Soul? Going for the petty sum of $25 now, it's a steal of a deal. Go down to the corner store and buy it. No, you can't. Laura Nyro, I was sceptical too but the Kapn' convinced me, along with her performance on the Criterion of Monterey Pop. I just don't listen often enough. Going for $20.....step right up!

Back