Future Dutton Vocalion & Dutton Epoch SACD Release Schedule

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do hope for some Seals and Croft sometime into the future. Yes they are WB but we never knew what Michael Dutton was going to be able to do, and at least as far as I am concerned he has far exceeded any expectations I ever had, so there is hope.

I do hope for some Seals and Croft sometime into the future. Yes they are WB but we never knew what Michael Dutton was going to be able to do, and at least as far as I am concerned he has far exceeded any expectations I ever had, so there is hope.

I just posed that question to Steelydave whether D~V had ever entered into negotiations with Rhino/Warner for the possibility of future QUAD releases. As of yet .....NO.

well potentially for their own unique set of circumstances, i guess Dave can't say and neither can Charlie! :censored:

Which begs the question ..... why can't Mr. Blue, representing the 'interests' of QQ Forum, who lives only a scant few miles from Watford become the new liaison between RHINO/WARNER and The glorious Wizard of W?

See the source image

Mr. Blue in his sparkling new Ruby Red suede Shoes!

Which begs the question ..... why can't Mr. Blue, representing the 'interests' of QQ Forum, who lives only a scant few miles from Watford become the new liaison between RHINO/WARNER and The glorious Wizard of W?

haha.. oh they don't need me, Ralphiepie! what would i do, lay on a finger buffet!? act as interpreter?! i'd be like a spare prick at the wedding of the Hornets and the Rhinos rather than an English rose between two record label thorns! no, i think they're doing quite well without my "help"! :ROFLMAO:

haha.. oh they don't need me, Ralphiepie! what would i do, lay on a finger buffet!? act as interpreter?! i'd be like a spare prick at the wedding of the Hornets and the Rhinos rather than an English rose between two record label thorns! no, i think they're doing quite well without my "help"! :ROFLMAO:

You could always go in drag as Tootsie and make them an offer they can't REFUSE! Dorothy Michaels Corleone!

See the source image

Last edited:
think i'd be more Mrs.Doubtfire than Tootsie if i were to "help" DV in their labours! :SB

View attachment 41071

Unfortunately, Adam, since D~V started out as a RBCD reissue company, they've offered hundreds of product from the SONY/RCA and Universal back catalogues. Warner wasn't even on the radar so we'll probably have a better chance of getting more QUAD reissues from the former labels rather than the latter.....unless through a miracle.......Warner SEES THE [LASER] LIGHT!⚡💥🔥

Is a finger buffet like 5 finger Bingo? You guess the winning finger?

See the source image

Mr. Blue in his sparkling new Ruby Red suede Shoes!

For one brief moment, I thought there will be new Toto multi-channel SACD coming!

Back