Game Of Thrones - In Surround!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched the final GoT, and afterward a Trailer appears with DSOTM music, Aaron Paul, of Breaking Bad, and futuristic scenes with Robots. West World will be radically different for season 3 - I’m in :p

That looks awesome! Especially to the music of Brain Damage! And it’s cool there’s gonna be something to take the place of GoT!

Yeah loved the first WW series... Second got a bit too long winded... I hope Walter White isn’t in it as well for Pinkman’s sake?! 👨🏼‍🍳

I'm sure in the not too distant future, HBO will release the entire series in 4K with a Dolby Atmos soundtrack for all to savor. I watched the first two seasons in their entirety .... enjoyed every minute and then skipped the next 5 and now have episodes 1~3 of this final season DTRed.

And for ALL those who complain there is nothing new in surround ....... Just turn on your TVs.......there's PLENTY.
Seasons 5-7 already contain Atmos on blu-ray, and seasons 1-4 were re-released in steelbooks with Atmos around 3-4 years ago. Also season 1 has been released in 4K+Atmos. I don't have Atmos capability, but the core 7.1TrueHD sounds glorious on all 7 seasons! :love:

Just listening to GOT on HBO with DTS Neo:X is trippy! Have heard a few harsh rasps in the high end (that I don't get anywhere else) but nothing too distracting.

Would love to have an SACD multi of Ramin Djawadi's soundtracks (ROME, GOT, WESTWORLD)!

Love the ending for Lost. I still to this day find it totally satisfying and fulfilling.

Dropping out of the Premium channels package in my cable subscription. Didn't do it before because of GoT. We almost never watch those channels, as we use mainly Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Hope the streaming HBO service will be available for Roku in Colombia when the prequel comes. Currently it isn't.

Oh man I watch tons of HBO content. Westworld, Silicon Valley, Last Week Tonight, Game of Thrones... I've watched both Band of Brothers and the Pacific. I need to watch tons more of their shows.

Back