High Definition Music Cards

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and BTW, I have restored most of the original thread back to its original spot (for viewing purposes only) that way members can see what Jero is offering and decide for themselves if it's a worthwhile venture or not.

I know what I think, but I'd much rather spend my time discussing new releases like "Black Sea" and "Eye in the Sky", cause there's a lot more I could say, but it's not my place to say it...

The 'original' thread is there, but this other , older, pertinent one seems to have gone missing (or , at least, it's inaccessible to me):

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...Best-of-Pink-Floyd-Blu-ray-coming-november-29

:rolleyes:
I have no intrinsic interest, professional or otherwise, in Dolby or DTS or any other audio format. I'm not the 'guy always defending Dolby'; more accurately, and honestly, I am the guy always pushing facts of psychoacoustics and technology versus audiophile superstition.

And lately, I've been reminding QQ of what it *already went through* with certain PT Barnum type-merchandisers. Because memories are short, I guess.

No fault here my friend, I am currently working with DTS-Master Audio but considering Dolby Atmos in the future, see my post in another thread, no harm done.

Hello, everybody, I actually back match sooner then I expected.
Here is more background information for High Definition Music Card features:

Blu-ray Audio was just the beginning now we are going theater to extend it the ability to Home Theater Computers. What an Exciting Time!

High Definition Music Card is open to all range of Surround Audio Codecs the only matter is the compatibility with Blu-ray players. Currently, the M2TS transport stream is only supporting advanced Home Theater applicable Surround Sound codecs like DTS and Dolby, but if it will change it will be a completely different ball game. But ir is not necessary, we have a great representation of Dolby and DTS on the market and it is not going to be me to change that.

Many of you will just ask,
Why then USB media? why not just simply use downloads?
Wrong direction!
We want the content owners to have the complete control of physical media distribution.
Downloads almost killed the Recording Industry, only major recording studios have survived.
We want complete the opposite, we want to recording industry get new work doing surround sound mixes.
And the High Definition Music Card is going to do it!

Not sure what all this other bs is about but this card/usb stick thing is pretty cool. I am up for anything that promotes surround sound. I however would still like to be able to burn at least 1 copy somehow to a disc to be able to play in my car.

Not sure what all this other bs is about but this card/usb stick thing is pretty cool. I am up for anything that promotes surround sound. I however would still like to be able to burn at least 1 copy somehow to a disc to be able to play in my car.

"Public Folder" on High Definition Music Card will also feature "FLAC" folder with normal stereo and few multichannel samples that you can manipulate and place at any media including CD.

Great NEWs!
High Definition Music Card will also feature "BUDA" folder for BD-Live downloadable content.

Glad to let you know that
I was accepted as a general member of Blu-ray disc association, so I guarantee that High Definition Music Cards will play on any Blu-ray Player in as world.

First two High Definition Music Cards Presale for QQ Members and Guests Only.
The official Press Release and News Article that will include High Definition Music Card Explainer Video will be posted soon.

I decided to split from Amazon in order to achieve the better presentation, no issues with Amazon other then we need our music product to stand out and be able to post high definition art, background music, and videos on the product pages, I hope one day Amazon will allow doing custom product pages and we will be back, but for now the next generation of music experience in on highdefinitionmusiccard.com just take a look to fill the difference.

First two High Definition Music Cards Presale for QQ Members and Guests Only.
The official Press Release and News Article that will include High Definition Music Card Explainer Video will be posted soon.

I decided to split from Amazon in order to achieve the better presentation, no issues with Amazon other then we need our music product to stand out and be able to post high definition art, background music, and videos on the product pages, I hope one day Amazon will allow doing custom product pages and we will be back, but for now the next generation of music experience in on highdefinitionmusiccard.com just take a look to fill the difference.

Hey guys wanna see smth realy cool, instead of hiering 3rd party web designers I am actually do the programming and doing design myself, and even used the download time to achieve the goal of my design take a look at this page https://highdefinitionmusiccard.com/shostakovich-7th

First black and wite images are loading so you think this music is about the Fashism and Gitler then the video from Youtube is aperaring in about a minute and you see the Russian women in color with Kalashnikov, so you know it is about smth else.

Just go take a look, but honestly I dont want you to buy anything untill you see my explainer video on this site and in the news that will come in about 24th-25th.

Happy browsing!

Give us a bit of time, we are going to do all major artists and connect to major record labels, more work ahead, thank you.

Back