Jack Renner, Recording Master and a founder of Telarc, dies at 84

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R.I.P. Jack. Your recordings have enriched our lives immeasurably and I'll treasure every single Multichannel SACD gloriously recorded by you and Mr. Woods on the legendary TELARC Label.

Jack Renner in a Manhattan recording studio in 2006. The carefully engineered recordings released by his label, Telarc, were prized by audiophiles.

R.I.P. Jack. Your recordings have enriched our lives immeasurably and I'll treasure every single Multichannel SACD gloriously recorded by you and Mr. Woods on the legendary TELARC Label.

Jack Renner in a Manhattan recording studio in 2006. The carefully engineered recordings released by his label, Telarc, were prized by audiophiles.
Yes Ralph...well said. These dedicated people use all their skills, quietly in the background, to bring us a fantastic array of high quality releases. I wonder if he was able to pass on his wealth of knowledge to today's engineers? Thankyou Jack..your Music has touched so many hearts.

Back