Jethro Tull - 'Stormwatch 40th Anniversary Force 10 Edition'

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon have just sent me an e-mail, confirming that there is an issue and Amazon will contact me with an outcome within 48 hrs.

Fingers crossed eh!!!

Their words:

'From your phone call, thanks for getting in touch about your pre-order item for the Stormwatch (The 40th Anniversary Force 10 Edition

We've escalated the issues with the appropriate department for further investigation. We'll contact you again by e-mail within 48 hours with an update.

Rest assure we'll definitely have this issue resolved on our system.'

This has been posted on the 'Steven Wilson Remixes' FB page, looks like there are specially commissioned beer mats for the Burning Shed folks...

My remixes of both XTC / Dukes of Stratopshear's Psurroundabout Ride and Jethro Tull's Stormwatch are officially released tomorrow (Friday 18th October) in sets with copious extras including 5.1 mixes.
However, please note the message below from Tull management regarding Stormwatch for fans who pre-ordered in the UK and Ireland:
To our fans in the UK/Ireland and worldwide purchasers from the Jethro Tull Store.
We are sorry to announce that due to unforseen demand, manufacturing and distribution problems, Stormwatch 40th Anniversary Force 10 Edition will now be released in the UK and Ireland on 15th November.
This has had a knock-on effect on the Jethro Tull Store. For those of you worldwide who have bought from the Jethro Tull Store, we will be able to send out your copy from the 15th November. By way of apology, we will send everyone who bought the album from our store a limited edition set of 4 specially-commissioned beer mats depicting Stormwatch and other album covers.
Once again, sincere apologies from us at the Jethro Tull Store and all at Warner Music for this delay in shipping – but we’re sure it will be worth the wait!

This has been posted on the 'Steven Wilson Remixes' FB page, looks like there are specially commissioned beer mats for the Burning Shed folks...

My remixes of both XTC / Dukes of Stratopshear's Psurroundabout Ride and Jethro Tull's Stormwatch are officially released tomorrow (Friday 18th October) in sets with copious extras including 5.1 mixes.
However, please note the message below from Tull management regarding Stormwatch for fans who pre-ordered in the UK and Ireland:
To our fans in the UK/Ireland and worldwide purchasers from the Jethro Tull Store.
We are sorry to announce that due to unforseen demand, manufacturing and distribution problems, Stormwatch 40th Anniversary Force 10 Edition will now be released in the UK and Ireland on 15th November.
This has had a knock-on effect on the Jethro Tull Store. For those of you worldwide who have bought from the Jethro Tull Store, we will be able to send out your copy from the 15th November. By way of apology, we will send everyone who bought the album from our store a limited edition set of 4 specially-commissioned beer mats depicting Stormwatch and other album covers.
Once again, sincere apologies from us at the Jethro Tull Store and all at Warner Music for this delay in shipping – but we’re sure it will be worth the wait!
Hey, cool .. beer mats! I'm getting those. What are beer mats?

Hey, cool .. beer mats! I'm getting those. What are beer mats?

As far as the delay, it will be:

39cf051c68344b2f2486372bb94e4e05--british-pub-bitter.jpg

Bummer my bad :confused:
In my neck of the woods, a mat is more like a towel with a rubber backing. The cardboard thing we would call a "coaster".
But I guess it would still be hard to polish the marbles with a rubberized mat.

Back