Jethro Tull - 'Stormwatch 40th Anniversary Force 10 Edition'

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got mine, arrived just after midday, Another wonderful presentation from the house of Jethro Tull. These book format editions are an absolute bargain, bring on a book edition of Benefit, then I'll be really happy, that'll do me.

I know. My OCD bugs me about that. I have all the Tull re-releases, all together on one shelf, and Benefit just sticks out in a bad way.

I know. My OCD bugs me about that. I have all the Tull re-releases, all together on one shelf, and Benefit just sticks out in a bad way.
Bring on the Benefit book with more music.
A question of balance.
yjxiQOf.jpg

Bring on the Benefit book with more music.
A question of balance.
yjxiQOf.jpg

just been bu(r)sting out the new 6-disc 40th set of Stormwatch, to me it is absolutely stunning both in terms of content and as a package in general.. it goes to Stormforce 11..!! šŸŒ§šŸ„³šŸ„°

above all, these Jethro Tull sets are a phenomenal achievement in their own right and from a surround perspective are one of if not the most impressive set of releases of an artist's work featuring surround sound. more, please.

just got a copy of this - underated Tull album imo - had a quick listen last night but need to play again before rating - now listening to Disc 2 ( associated recordings) - fantastic

still working my way through this - but its another absolutely superb box set - the booklet is superb and gives a great insight to the troubles the band were having around 1978/9 - despite this the album still has many great moments , be interesting to see whether the next studio album ( A ) will get the box set treatment

Still waiting on mine. AmazonUK shipped it last Thursday and according to the tracking it only arrived in the USA yesterday...hmm...waiting for clearance through customs now. Seems unlikely I'll get it before the Thanksgiving break.

Still waiting on mine. AmazonUK shipped it last Thursday and according to the tracking it only arrived in the USA yesterday...hmm...waiting for clearance through customs now. Seems unlikely I'll get it before the Thanksgiving break.

I had a different item that I ordered from Amazon UK that they dispatched on 11/16. They said it cleared customs on 11/19 and to expect it on 11/27. It arrived today, so maybe your Tull set will come soon. :unsure: As for me, I ordered Stormwatch from Burning Shed and still await a shipping notification. :cry:

I had a different item that I ordered from Amazon UK that they dispatched on 11/16. They said it cleared customs on 11/19 and to expect it on 11/27. It arrived today, so maybe your Tull set will come soon. :unsure: As for me, I ordered Stormwatch from Burning Shed and still await a shipping notification. :cry:

Who knows just how these deliveries work? Really. I have 2 orders on the way from ImportCD's, one shipped 2 days before the other, both with USPS....the later one is in Abq now, probably get it tomorrow, the earlier is in Denver...no big deal, it's for xmas anyway, but just makes you wonder.

My Tull set cleared customs and is in the hands of UPS...tracking says I should get it on Wednesday! Looking forward to this one - I've not heard it since maybe 1980 or so, and it seems that virtually all that have the set and have commented are very happy with the mixes and bonus stuff.

Back