Laycutrecords.com is live!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmk

Hi All,

Just wanted to let the QQ community know about my new 96k 5.1 Surround and Stereo downloadable Hi Res audio website. It's not exactly a "New" format but this forum seemed like the best place to post. I'll be continuing to update the website with new tracks as well as re releasing remixed material from past projects in 5.1. Have a look!

John Keane
Laycutrecords.com

Very cool. Good luck and let's get the word out.

:banana:

Hi All,

Just wanted to let the QQ community know about my new 96k 5.1 Surround and Stereo downloadable Hi Res audio website. It's not exactly a "New" format but this forum seemed like the best place to post. I'll be continuing to update the website with new tracks as well as re releasing remixed material from past projects in 5.1. Have a look!

John Keane
Laycutrecords.com

Cool! always welcome more media! Then I went to the site. Very nice! For me it's not only sound from all around, it's the depth, and clarity I seek. The newer digital master stuff is so full and clear, don't get me wrong love surround but the full, rich sound of 5.1 done right is something I crave. Once I listen to certain music it's difficult to go "backword's" and listen to older stuff that's good, but lacks the same "balls" for lack of a better word. Keep up this work! We need more, :smokin and
less music from one's phone! :howl

Cool! always welcome more media! Then I went to the site. Very nice! For me it's not only sound from all around, it's the depth, and clarity I seek. The newer digital master stuff is so full and clear, don't get me wrong love surround but the full, rich sound of 5.1 done right is something I crave. Once I listen to certain music it's difficult to go "backword's" and listen to older stuff that's good, but lacks the same "balls" for lack of a better word. Keep up this work! We need more, :smokin and
less music from one's phone! :howl

I do know one thing, If you do nothing, nothing will happen. Clearly 96k 5.1 is not a commercially viable format in the mainstream music market, but I won't let that stop me.

Back