Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds Ghosteen.
It continues his recent trend of light pop music. It is well constructed, but a bit of a snoozer for me. I miss his angst post Birthday Party, early Bad Seeds. But, its his muse and I'm just along for the ride.
I think I will have to emulate JanBakker and follow this up with something like All That Remains, A War You Cannot Win.

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds Ghosteen.
It continues his recent trend of light pop music. It is well constructed, but a bit of a snoozer for me. I miss his angst post Birthday Party, early Bad Seeds. But, its his muse and I'm just along for the ride.
I think I will have to emulate JanBakker and follow this up with something like All That Remains, A War You Cannot Win.

Good choice!

all.jpg

Time for the great ..

Bonnie Raitt - Slipstream
https://www.discogs.com/Bonnie-Raitt-Slipstream/release/4821986
1575793615521.jpeg

This is a fantastic Bonnie Raitt album. She sounds so good...just check out “Not Cause I Wanted To” It had me hooked the first time I heard the song and I had to get the CD. ( I just got to this song ..my goodness she sounds sooooooo good. Outstanding track!!!)

The only criticism from me is that it’s recorded so loudly.

Last edited:
Feeling mellow n lazy today...spinning James Taylor greatest hits CD in anticipation of receiving my recently acquired James Taylor JT Sacd in 5.1 surround bought used at that other forum :)

I consider myself a lucky dog to own 666 by Aphrodite's Child on SACD tough not multichannel per se it sounds great in Dolby pl II2 or Neural-X - it is the next best thing to being there.......

1st Japanese CD release 1991. Not futzed with.
Need to crank it up....

Attachments

• MVIMG_20191209_122022.jpg
    MVIMG_20191209_122022.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 138
Back