Listening to NOW.. Stereo FLAC download

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I got out of the Star Fleet listen was it was a 3 song EP.
Must of been around the Sammy era as Eddie does a little notable lick from that era.
You get multiple takes of Star Fleet and Let Me Out.
Plus Jams and rehearsal tracks. Most of time when in studio talking it is the booth and Brian. A couple times you can faintly hear Eddie.
Nothing flashy, a one time listen, like so much, a money filler for the artist.
here's something to feast your mince pies on Markie 🤩 my treasured copy of the Star Fleet EP

IMG_1724.jpeg

IMG_1725.jpeg

in my hot little hands since i was knee high to a chicklet (i got it for Christmas 1983 when i was 7 & 1/4 yrs old! 😅🤪 ) it's been in a pvc bag with my 12 inch of I Want It All (seen in the background) sat gathering dust for around the last 30 odd years 👀😋

i should probably get rid of a lot of this shit really.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ but just knowing its slowly disintegrating under my watch brings me some strange sense of comfort 🤗 until the day my Sister's kids come round after i've carped it.. and shovel it all up in a skip 😂🤦‍♀️👏

here's something to feast your mince pies on Markie 🤩 my treasured copy of the Star Fleet EP

View attachment 96825

View attachment 96826

in my hot little hands since i was knee high to a chicklet (i got it for Christmas 1983 when i was 7 & 1/4 yrs old! 😅🤪 ) it's been in a pvc bag with my 12 inch of I Want It All (seen in the background) sat gathering dust for around the last 30 odd years 👀😋

i should probably get rid of a lot of this shit really.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ but just knowing its slowly disintegrating under my watch brings me some strange sense of comfort 🤗 until the day my Sister's kids come round after i've carped it.. and shovel it all up in a skip 😂🤦‍♀️👏
Great info Freddie, on all. The LP with pictures, very cool especially the geetars, with Eddie's in the middle. Thanks for the Redbone info, man, what a crazy world, the world of audio.

This is a good test, I just spent the last 90 minutes listening to stellar ATMOS music.
Usually when I go from that to this, a stereo recording, the stereo feels a little lifeless until my brain and ears get things sorted out.
This new 2023 version FLAC download release, yeah, hands down best I have heard (I have 4 versions), great separation and fills the room like magic, for only two speakers.
Steely Dan-AJA, 24bit/192Khz. DR's are 14, 15's, 16's.
View attachment 96822
I just downloaded this from 7digital in 192/24 and can't wait to listen when my new Cambridge CXN streamer arrives tomorrow.

I've fallen hard for this album. Completely in love with it. Just considering stereo albums, this is my album of the year.

Never owned a Guess Who album although I’m familiar with the early hits. I was reading an interview with them recently and was intrigued enough to listen on streaming.

A great album with fantastic harmonies. A touch of Queen on a couple of the songs.

Bought the FLAC from ProStudioMasters.

600x600bb.jpg

New 2024 Remaster.
Journey Greatest Hits. 16 Tracks.
FLAC File. 24bit/192Khz. DR's are 6's, 7's, 8's, 9. Not Great.
The 2015 FLAC version is better.
2015 DR's are 7's, 8's, 9's, 10, 12. I know that is not really significant, but this older one, sounds a hair better.

Attachments

• R-29676454-1706901358-7585.jpg
    R-29676454-1706901358-7585.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 0
Back