Looking for remote for my Sansui QRX 6001 quad receiver.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, the only thing it looks like it doesn't have is balance control only volume? The balance function is what I myself would most desire. Still this type of unit is a better way to go than getting the original wired remote.
Agreed, I thought rawmacias wanted a remote for the specific purpose of channel balancing ("The advantage I see is that one can find (or setup) the sweet spot a little easier") which is the very thing that the little German box won't do as far as I can see, so hope he didn't spend too much on it.

I am planning to make my own joystick remote using RF to remotely control servos in a box next to the receiver. That way the audio signals are not sent down long wires. I would dearly love to have details on which points in the receiver (Sansui QTX 8001) circuit to tap off, as there are no pre-outs and ins, so I will have to make my own.

I am planning to make my own joystick remote using RF to remotely control servos in a box next to the receiver.
:love:Couldn't you think of a more difficult way to do it?! What about a bank of hydraulically actuated rheostats?

:love:Couldn't you think of a more difficult way to do it?! What about a bank of hydraulically actuated rheostats?
Its actually quite easy ( says the guy who hasn't done it yet). I bought (cheaply from China off ebay a paired multi- channel RF servo cct. Just attach a joystick to the transmitter and two servos to the receiver. The receiver servos follow the transmitter pots. Attach to the servos pots which are in the pre-out and in loop. You get all the fun of an old school joystick controller without the lead and without possible degradation of the audio pushing low level signals down long wires.

Its actually quite easy ( says the guy who hasn't done it yet). I bought (cheaply from China off ebay a paired multi- channel RF servo cct. Just attach a joystick to the transmitter and two servos to the receiver.
That's cheating!

Back