Looking for remote

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsk3331/disc rider

I am looking for a remote control unit for my Sansui QRX6001 4 channel quad receiver. Does anyone know where these obsolete units might be found?

I am looking for a remote control unit for my Sansui QRX6001 4 channel quad receiver. Does anyone know where these obsolete units might be found?

Hi. dsk3331/disc rider

I am afraid that the only Sansui QRX unit that had a remote was the QRX 5500 unit and you can pick up the remote on eBay which is the ( QBL-100 ) not cheap but if you really want to have a remote installed I had my QRX 8001 installed with this unit by ( www.qrxrestore.com ) and I think they also supply a kit set and diagram to install you would need a tech to install it and they don't supply the remote just the kit..

Last edited:
Hi. dsk3331/disc rider

I am afraid that the only Sansui QRX unit that had a remote was the QRX 5500 unit and you can pick up the remote on eBay which is the ( QBL-100 ) not cheap but if you really want to have a remote installed I had my QRX 8001 installed with this unit by ( www.qrxrestore.com ) and I think they also supply a kit set and diagram to install you would need a tech to install it and they don't supply the remote just the kit..
Thanks for the information. Quite pricey.

The QBL-100 was also sold as an option for the QRX-3500. I just came across a perfect working unit that I purchased as part of a package deal. After seeing every one of them listed on the Bay sell for high buck immediately, I have decided that I need to set up an account and send it down the road to someone that really wants it.

The QBL-100 was also sold as an option for the QRX-3500. I just came across a perfect working unit that I purchased as part of a package deal. After seeing every one of them listed on the Bay sell for high buck immediately, I have decided that I need to set up an account and send it down the road to someone that really wants it.
I am still looking for a remote for my Teac A-6100 reel to reel tape deck. Any prospects?

Back