Mercedes-Benz Signature Sound DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it come with a 'refurbished' 2012 Benz?

See the source image
In a manner of speaking yes. But in an accurate manner of speaking, no.

not sure if i posted any of this before, anyhoo just popping by with some pics for Qurious QQ'ers of the 4 x Mercedes 5.1 demo discs i picked up over the years, here they are, clockwise from Top L;

H/K C-Class "Secrets", H/K "The Sounds Of New York", H/K S-Class "Transported To A New Reality", Signature Sound DVD (subject of this thread)

hopefully you can make out the wee catalogue/part numbers etc but if its all got squished into fuzziness i'll post back with as much info as you want đź‘Ť

G30eESQ.jpg

99jk775.jpg

B6E8HW7.jpg

not sure if i posted any of this before, anyhoo just popping by with some pics for Qurious QQ'ers of the 4 x Mercedes 5.1 demo discs i picked up over the years, here they are, clockwise from Top L;

H/K C-Class "Secrets", H/K "The Sounds Of New York", H/K S-Class "Transported To A New Reality", Signature Sound DVD (subject of this thread)

hopefully you can make out the wee catalogue/part numbers etc but if its all got squished into fuzziness i'll post back with as much info as you want đź‘Ť

G30eESQ.jpg

99jk775.jpg

B6E8HW7.jpg

Are you sure you aren't a used car salesman, Adam?

See the source image

Back