SPOTLIGHT Miles Davis - Live / Evil 4.0

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If CDJapan does list it SOON, CDJapan is offering a one day coupon worth 1,111 Yen off purchases of 10,000 Yen or More ...... on November 11th ONLY! http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/campaign/c...en&bdad=MTMwNzZfMg--&bdactcd=MTMwNzZfNTk2NQ--

singles' day coupon

Unfortunately, the buyer won't post to the United States, Adam. Will have to wait for CDJapan to list it. But it's a great price and you know the packaging and QUAD Sound will be SUPERB!

@quicksrt and @steelydave wrote about this on the Live-Evil Spotlight thread last night, and Dave posted a link to the same seller's page on the eBay Canada site. From there, they will ship to the US (for $5), and since Adam vouches for them, I just ordered a copy. They've got one left, but my guess is they'll get more.

Love the conversion I've had for a couple of years. The music is uneven, but still delightfully, psychedelically messy, and while the SQ version of Ray Moore's mix doesn't quite rival that of BB, I bet the discrete version will. At any rate, it'll make a great companion piece to Bitches.

This does look like a legitimate release. How bizarre that it would pop up from an eBay seller before it is listed on any Japanese webshop. I can only guess that some site(s) had it briefly listed early and then pulled it.

@quicksrt and @steelydave wrote about this on the Live-Evil Spotlight thread last night, and Dave posted a link to the same seller's page on the eBay Canada site. From there, they will ship to the US (for $5), and since Adam vouches for them, I just ordered a copy. They've got one left, but my guess is they'll get more.

Love the conversion I've had for a couple of years. The music is uneven, but still delightfully, psychedelically messy, and while the SQ version of Ray Moore's mix doesn't quite rival that of BB, I bet the discrete version will. At any rate, it'll make a great companion piece to Bitches.

Took your advice and likewise ordered a copy from ebay Canada ..... with tax/shipping $53. Estimated time of arrival between Nov 22 and Dec 10th. Thanks for the link!

Back