Neuland (Tangerine Dream members Peter Baumann and Paul Haslinger) Blu Ray - Nov 22, 2019 release date

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmer

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
29BA6F80-792A-4755-8AA4-315DCE54C3E4.jpeg

Former Tangerine Dream members Peter Baumann and Paul Haslinger are releasing their long in the making release of their visual album, “Neuland.” There is no info yet on surround audio. Info and order info;

https://neulandproject.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/neuland-blu-ray-dvd-2-discs

Interesting! Me always appreciate some kosmische musiken... I take it Neuland is a Neu! reference :)

the two tracks sound pretty good, I've put this on my "wish list" (birthday coming next month!) and hopefully it will have a 5.1 mix included.

Can someone please explain why a 5.1 or ATMOS format would diminish the audio quality?!?

That statement makes no sense to me, unless they were only trying to provide a 'positive spin' on why there is no surround format.
A friend of mine says it all the time.
He says that surround is always less punchy than stereo. And in most cases....I‘m with him.
It‘s an alternative to consume music.
I like both. :)

A friend of mine says it all the time.
He says that surround is always less punchy than stereo. And in most cases....I‘m with him.
It‘s an alternative to consume music.
I like both. :)

always is such a strong word! 😉
your friends' setup and the surround mixes your friend has tried so far to bring them to that conclusion are the kinds of things i'd be interested in learning more about, are they a member of QQ? ☺️

always is such a strong word! 😉
your friends' setup and the surround mixes your friend has tried so far to bring them to that conclusion are the kinds of things i'd be interested in learning more about, are they a member of QQ? ☺
Always! Jep...a strong word. He is very traditional...also with sound!
He has no surround system.
He only listens here at my flat.

We are recording an album right now, and perhaps I will transfer it into quad. We will see...

Based on this detailed customer review from Amazon.com, there's only stereo track both on BD and DVD:
1579683629426.png

Back