New AIX Records Release

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. AIX

Since 2002/2003
It's been a while since I finished one of our DVD-Audio/Video releases...the last one was the classical title from Chamber Music Palisades entitled Shostakovich, Debussy and Brockman (which was the first classical title that we've ever done using HD Video).

But the Afro Cuban Latin Jazz Project featuring Raul Pineda (drums), Jesus Diaz (percussion), Kamasi Washington (sax), Gustavo Ramirez (keyboards) and Jorge Perez (bass) is coming in this week. It's a Latin Jazz title with a decidedly Cuban flavor...amazing sound and performances. I've been playing this one at some of the demos that I've done and it's been very well received.

You can audition tracks at the site or the iTrax.com download site (which by the way is going quite well).

I've also started blogging at itraxblog.com...I would love to hear what the surround crowd is up to.

But the Afro Cuban Latin Jazz Project featuring Raul Pineda (drums), Jesus Diaz (percussion), Kamasi Washington (sax), Gustavo Ramirez (keyboards) and Jorge Perez (bass) is coming in this week. It's a Latin Jazz title with a decidedly Cuban flavor...amazing sound and performances. I've been playing this one at some of the demos that I've done and it's been very well received..

thanks! ordered this one last Thursday after reading this message.

It's been a while since I finished one of our DVD-Audio/Video releases...the last one was the classical title from Chamber Music Palisades entitled Shostakovich, Debussy and Brockman (which was the first classical title that we've ever done using HD Video).

But the Afro Cuban Latin Jazz Project featuring Raul Pineda (drums), Jesus Diaz (percussion), Kamasi Washington (sax), Gustavo Ramirez (keyboards) and Jorge Perez (bass) is coming in this week. It's a Latin Jazz title with a decidedly Cuban flavor...amazing sound and performances. I've been playing this one at some of the demos that I've done and it's been very well received.

You can audition tracks at the site or the iTrax.com download site (which by the way is going quite well).

I've also started blogging at itraxblog.com...I would love to hear what the surround crowd is up to.

Mine arrrive yesterday afternoon. I would recommend viewing the DVD-V side before checking out the DVD Audio. These are all master musicians and the interplay is captured perfectly on the DVD V - Kamsi Washington is a monster sax player! Great job all around. These are all original compositions but even the most casual jazz fan will appreciate this. In the ever shrinking world of surround this is definitely a worthwhile purchase - highly recommended!

Back