New Alan Parsons in surround! "The Secret" out in April

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

César

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Alan published today in Facebook that he plans to premier some songs from his new album in his tour, starting today. He said his new album will be published in April.
No hints about surround, but after the success of the APP remixes, I hope he considers a 5.1 version of his new record.
If anybody meets him during the tour, perhaps you can ask about it...

Alan Parsons will release his new studio album, "The Secret" on April 26, 2019. Full album details, first single, and pre-orders will be announced later this month!

Tracklisting:

1. THE SORCERER’S APPRENTICE (instrumental)
2. MIRACLE (lead vocal: Jason Mraz)
3. AS LIGHTS FALL (lead vocal: Alan Parsons)
4. ONE NOTE SYMPHONY (lead vocal: Todd Cooper)
5. SOMETIMES (lead vocal: Lou Gramm)
6. SOIRÉE FANTASTIQUE (lead vocal: Todd Cooper, Alan Parsons)
7. FLY TO ME (lead vocal: Mark Mikel)
8. REQUIEM (lead vocal: Todd Cooper)
9. YEARS OF GLORY (lead vocal: PJ Olsson)
10. THE LIMELIGHT FADES AWAY (lead vocal: Jordan Huffman)
11. I CAN’T GET THERE FROM HERE (lead vocal: Jared Mahone)

Yeah this will be a buy for me regardless of format. But a MCH version would be great.

What's wrong with the cover? Maybe it ties into the concept. A magician following a trail of wands, looking at illumination in the distance... album title is The Secret, Its got me interested already.

Whoa!! Lou Gramm sings vocal on a song?????? Now, I'm super interested....

Yes... that too

I hope it's not "too" soft rockish. :) I just played a very small sample on Amazon, and uh...... :censored:

Well, Gene, Alan is 70. Maybe he's in his Percy Faith/Ray Coniff 'state of mind!'

See the source image

Back